STOLEN Red camel back with bones

STOLEN Red camel back with bones

Postby Mamachicken32 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:08 am

Someone in front of me stole my red camel pack along with a few others. I felt so bad, I had a girl crying her life was in that bag.

I had two deer jaw bones on it which meant the world to me, a large circle patch from camp above the limit from 2009...my inhaler which was well needed there, my workshop book which is memories and a handmade burningman journal and a yellow walkie.

Never in my life... karma is a bitch. Why do people steal at one of the most beautiful places on earth.

If anyone has seen it or has it please let me know. I am very upset over this.
MamaChicken Haggard Oboe
Mamachicken32

Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Ken's nutz

Re: STOLEN Red camel back with bones

Postby Sham » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:33 am

I'm really sorry to hear that your stuff was taken. I don't know what makes people act that way. I really try to keep the bare minimum in the backpack that I carry. The most expensive thing is my swiss army knife.
I tend to keep my wallet, ID and other valuables all locked up in my car. The remote car key gets tied up inside my tent, so it just won't get misplaced.
I know you just wanted to get your annoyance off your chest, but planning for the worst senario in the future will go a long way.
Yes, karma is a bitch, and I hope the person that stole your stuff gets a non-curable rash in their groinal area. :shock:
Sham

Postby Elderberry » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:21 am

That's what happens when you trust in karma.
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
Elderberry

Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Postby Mamachicken32 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:51 am

Agreed and thank you for your words. i knew I would never get it back. Lesson learned... do not place anything sentimental that cannot be placed on or in your bag. Material possessions can be bought again but memories cannot
MamaChicken Haggard Oboe
Mamachicken32

Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Ken's nutz

Return to Bags (Backpacks, Camelbaks, Handbags, Luggage)