Need Pictures or Video of SF fire conclave wings

Rides, Resources, Obtainium.
This a GIFTING forum only - no buying, selling, or bartering.

Have you seen fire wings before, and what were they like?

Poll ended at Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:26 pm

Would you wear fire wings if you knew they were safe?
No votes
If someone wanted to purchase the wings, knowing the materials cost $500 and at least $1000 worth of time was donated, would you do it?
No votes

Total votes : 0

Need Pictures or Video of SF fire conclave wings

Postby Angry Butterfly » Wed Sep 10, 2003 4:26 pm

I heard people gasp when they were set on fire, I spent weeks building them with my friend, but was doing fire safety and was unable to take pictures of them the night of the burn, I saw a lot of flashbulbs go off so I know there are pictures out there, it would mean a lot to me if you would share those pictures with me. We Are planing to use the wings again, but it is an involved process and I would love to have pictures or video of their debut. The wings in question had 3 circles of flame and were worn by 2 fan dancers. I have seen other wings but none like this.
I took the road less traveled, and now I would like to go back and find the paved one.
Angry Butterfly

Postby p'rick » Thu Sep 11, 2003 12:30 pm

p'rick

Thank you, this is an awesome photo, but these are not mine.

Postby Angry Butterfly » Thu Sep 11, 2003 12:41 pm

I am afraid these werent the wings that I built! But thanks! I am glad I started this thread so we can put all the fire wings up in one place. I had a really hard time finding pictures when I was researching building them.
I took the road less traveled, and now I would like to go back and find the paved one.
Angry Butterfly

Return to 2004 Share