Do you have video of this years event?

Rides, Resources, Obtainium.
This a GIFTING forum only - no buying, selling, or bartering.

Do you have video of this years event?

Postby Sandwichman » Sat Sep 18, 2004 1:08 pm

I am looking for MPEG's of this years event that are just video and ambient noise. I am just learning about scoring to video and would love some pieces to work with. I will be happy to share the results. I am happy to recieve the MPEG's on CD or online please point me in the direction.

Jason
oonsa oonsa for your feets click here
Sandwichman

Postby echohaus » Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:45 am

I haven't reviewed the video I shot, yet; I do know the audio may be (intentionally) questionable, as I had the camera wraped in plastic the whole time, so the mics may be a bit muffled. However, I also remember capturing a few mintues of ambience from the outskirts on my minidisc.

Like I said, I've yet to review any of this, but if it's useable, I'll be happy to share.

What software are you using? I'm on Apple, with FinalCutPro...if my stuff is worthy, I could dump it all to DVD for you to have full-res stuff to work with...
echohaus

Postby Sandwichman » Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:28 pm

I am toying with Vegas video. It offers the flexibilty I need. As for the audio if it is not pretty I can drop the audio track and just use a simple score to carry it along. The best format at least while I am learning the program is windows media. I know windows media is not wonderful but right now it is the easiest format for me. Thank you for the chance your efforts will be rewarded.

Jason
Sandwichman

Postby echohaus » Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:27 pm

If I do have raw video for you, what format do you need it in in order to be able to import it into Vegas?
echohaus

Postby Sandwichman » Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:38 pm

It is preferred in windows media WMV. I think it is possible use to .MOV I think will also work with .AVI files. Hope that helps. I feel like the uber novice. I know how to make music but it is a definite leap to scoring.

Jason
Sandwichman

Return to 2004 Share