Share helicopter to B.M. from Rean airport on Thursday

Rides, Resources, Obtainium.
This a GIFTING forum only - no buying, selling, or bartering.

Share helicopter to B.M. from Rean airport on Thursday

Postby tonester3000 » Sun Aug 29, 2004 2:09 pm

I will more than likely be taking a helicopter to B.M. on Thursday the 2nd from Reno airport. I'll be leaving around 1:00 pm I Think. I'm looking for one or two people to share it with. I'm not looking for an even split of the cost, just Let me know what you can chip in. I will know for sure on Monday 8/30. I can be reached for the next 3 days @ (604) 290-3687.
tony
All of the great stories you will tell when you are older are being written right now.
tonester3000

Postby --Ever-- » Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:36 pm

Hey Tony-

I'm slowly changing my mind about making it to BM this year and there's a good chance I'll be flying into Reno on Thursday. I'd be interested in sharing the heli-ride with you, and could pay for a good sum of the cost, however I won't be arriving at the Reno airport until around 5. I figure you want to leave earlier, but I just wanted to put the offer out. Let me know if you're interested.

Take care bud.
-Tim
Our truest life is in our dreams awake.
--Ever--

Postby frankpie2001 » Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:57 pm

hi tony I am a photographer and would love to give some money to get some images from above of the event. I have been going for 5 years and have never done images of the even. would love to give you high res images as well.
frankpie2001

Return to 2004 Share