RV from SF, 2 beds availible, friendly camp

Rides, Resources, Obtainium.
This a GIFTING forum only - no buying, selling, or bartering.

RV from SF, 2 beds availible, friendly camp

Postby seanvonstade » Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:18 pm

2 double beds availible in RV going up mon. afternoon and returning tues. after burn. good for up to 2 couples or 4 "good" friends

Perfect for first-timers (there will be one already) or old-timers allike.

this offer includes use of RV, ride, gear storage, and I'll put your bikes on the roof for you! Also, we're great camp of loose and close friends, long-time burners with great gear, toys, structures and experience to draw upon.

I had filled this rv earlier and had cancelations. It is a big slide-out style: (elmonterv.com/products/mhome_30_31.asp)
My good friends from Singapore will be in the back room, and a wonderfull girl from santa rosa will have the single bed and my wife and I will have a tiny air-conditioned dome next-door. we are also using it for transportation.

We will be parking with a few others near 3:30 and the outer streets for a peacfull location near the open playa, but the best music and installations as well, and also near most of our closest friends and affilated camps.

please respond asap as I'd like to get it off my back and wory about makig the camp as nice as possible!

thanks and see you there either way!

--sean v: call please: 415 5771739
can e-mail:sean_v_s@htomail.com
seanvonstade

Return to 2004 Share