Who's arriving in Reno 9/28 - where are you staying?

Rides, Resources, Obtainium.
This a GIFTING forum only - no buying, selling, or bartering.

Who's arriving in Reno 9/28 - where are you staying?

Postby MandaMoon » Tue Aug 24, 2004 8:18 pm

Hey there, my flight arrives late Saturday, and my ride is meeting me on Sunday morning. I'd be willing to split the cost of a hotel room with people if anyone else is in the same situation. All the rooms that I've found are $70+, as the cheap deal at the Phoenix doesn't apply on the weekends. (And it's my understanding that the hostel is desperately overextended!) I have limited funds, and would like to spend as little as possible on the hotel so I have more to give my campmates towards supplies.

Please contact me by Friday if you're interested in splitting a room - one, two, or three people would be fine...there's a place across from the airport or some places downtown with free shuttles.
MandaMoon

a couple two tree things

Postby i am bdub » Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:08 pm

last year i was in the same pickle as you. at first i was gonna camp out in or on the airport grounds, (grassy outside), then i met some dudes and dudettes who were really cool and staying the night like me. i said i would pitch in a couple bucks to sleep on their hotel floor for a couple hours. they didn't want my money or any reciprocation, they just wanted to make sure a brother in need was looked after.

my experience out there is that peeps get off the plane in reno and almost immediately get that burners helping burners vibe.

just think positive and im sure it will work out.

be no means do i endorse randomly going over to strangers hotels to sleep for free. you never know who your talking to. i was simply stating that it was very easy for me to find people willing to help me out.
and if anything the airport is right there where you land and get picked up, stay there if all else fails.
good luck
i am bdub

Postby MandaMoon » Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:49 pm

Yeah, I'm getting that Burner vibe from people already and it's great -
MandaMoon

Return to 2004 Share