drive time in big ass RV, need a lift?

Rides, Resources, Obtainium.
This a GIFTING forum only - no buying, selling, or bartering.

drive time in big ass RV, need a lift?

Postby massey » Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:16 am

Can anyone help!!!

I’m flying from Dublin Ireland arriving San Fran on the 30th. Some dope from Cruise America just e-mail me to say we can’t pick up RV until at least 1pm on the 31st, this he says is to do with the fact i arrived off a long flight etc etc.. Fair enough I get where their coming from except for the fact I booked this five months ago and im pissed nobody mentioned it then. Anyway if I leave Oakland at say 2pm stop in Reno for all the bits (Maybe 2hours) will I make BRC by 12am?

This could seriously affect my world record attempt to eat the most mushrooms ever at BRC as many of you will have 2days head start on me. In saying this im still confident I can do it.

We can fit 2 more ppl pick up anywhere on the way
massey

Postby Simply Joel » Tue Aug 10, 2004 2:39 pm

give yourself 5-6 hours, SFO to RNO... and 3 more hours max... don't speed through the reservations... be safe, and get there.... nobody likes "roadkill"
Democrats... snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, daily!

slap my salmon, baby
Simply Joel

drive time, could be my time..

Postby juicygalore » Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:49 am

Hi,

maybe i can help you out. does that mean that we could pick up the rv on the 30th if i can drive, someone who didn't just get off a plane?

i need to work out all my details,, thats where the maybe part comes in. I'd love to be able to do it.

i am a super fun, creative and engaging person; not to mention cute as a button of sorts... i've been to Ireland and had a magical time.

xxx
suzi aka juicy galore
Join me and lets begin the revolution to take back this country, take back the media, take back the planet. I'm working on a film project, ask me...
juicygalore

Postby massey » Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:52 am

Hay Suzi,

That sounds like a plan. I’m going to check with RV ppl if we can do it that way, maybe they won’t have one available until the 31st but if they do we are on for it. If not your very welcome to come with us on the 31st if you still need ride,

There are 5 of us, me David, my girlfriend Kate, her cousin Firgahal, and my cousins Eugene and Denis.

Are u making film bout the burn, this could be my big break as an actor
I don't need to sell my soul, he's already in me!!!
massey

Return to 2004 Share