Portlander needs a ride, please..

Rides, Resources, Obtainium.
This a GIFTING forum only - no buying, selling, or bartering.

Portlander needs a ride, please..

Postby co-opboy » Tue Jul 27, 2004 5:59 pm

Yup, finally after all these years, i've got the summer off for play. I live in Portland OR and don't yet have a ride down. I'm real flexible for departure and arrival times, and for returning. I've got food to share, money for gas, interesting stories to tell, and patience.

So i'm in need of a ride, and maybe a camp to hook into, but maybe i'll try to play it solo style. Is that a bad idea?

email me at grayair@riseup.net or call me at home 503-288-4470
co-opboy

Postby bruiser » Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:55 pm

Possibly can help, if you don't have much stuff. I am a 2nd year burner camping with friends from other locales. We welcome other friendly and helpful people to camp with us. I already have one person riding with me and will be in a small car. Plan to arrive early--get there around Thurs or Fri and return anywhere from Sun-Tues. Contact at extraspecialkdb1@yahoo.com
bruiser

Postby bruiser » Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:57 pm

Possibly can help, if you don't have much stuff. I am a 2nd year burner camping with friends from other locales. We welcome other friendly and helpful people to camp with us. I already have one person riding with me and will be in a small car. Plan to arrive early--get there around Thurs or Fri and return anywhere from Sun-Tues. Contact at extraspecialkdb1@yahoo.com
bruiser

Return to 2004 Share