Ride sharing from Reno/Fernley

Rides, Resources, Obtainium.
This a GIFTING forum only - no buying, selling, or bartering.

Ride sharing from Reno/Fernley

Postby beetle » Sat Jul 24, 2004 7:21 pm

This is our second year out to the playa and looking to help someone who might need a ride to BM, we are leaving the afternoon of the 29th. We work in Reno and live in Fernley so if you need a ride let us know. renobeetle at webtv dot net
We are offering our home to anyone "hitching" into Nevada.
beetle

Postby Saskia Martin » Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:18 pm

Hi! Do you have any suggestions for someone (me!) looking for a ride from Reno airport to BLC on Thursday Sep. 2nd, in the late evening? I heard that there used to be a shuttle service but havent had any luck finding that out... Thank you! Saskia
Saskia Martin

Postby Saskia Martin » Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:18 pm

Hi! Do you have any suggestions for someone (me!) looking for a ride from Reno airport to BLC on Thursday Sep. 2nd, in the late evening? I heard that there used to be a shuttle service but havent had any luck finding that out... Thank you! Saskia
Saskia Martin

Postby Cindy from Canada » Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:14 pm

Hi Beetle,

My friend and I are arriving from B.C to Reno on the 28th and would love a ride into BRC on the 29th. Is there any way you can fit two of us??? or do you know of other Reno Burners who have extra room??? We are 2nd and 3rd year burners and were easy and fun to hang out with.
Cindy from Canada

Reno -> Playa

Postby dsandber » Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:43 pm

dsandber

Return to 2004 Share