You need a ride?

Rides, Resources, Obtainium.
This a GIFTING forum only - no buying, selling, or bartering.

You need a ride?

Postby lostsoul » Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:30 pm

I'm one of the lonely few Indiana burners, and I will happily give one or more Midwesterners a free ride. (And who said there wasn't any such thing as a ...?)

This would be my fourth trip to visit the Man. It's the only time and place where I really feel at home. This year I'm likely traveling on my own. Seems like a waste of fossil fuel just for little ol' me.

So, what do you say?
lostsoul

Postby poeticphoto » Mon Jun 14, 2004 11:12 pm

I'm sure many people have their eyes wide open for this, but posting your offer on the ride share board may be a better advertiser... See you out there! :D http://rideshare.burningman.com/
poeticphoto

hey

Postby jenny » Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:01 am

hi lostsoul, i'm in chicago and my signif. other and i are looking to share a ride with someone in order to split costs. are you taking a truck or a car? (i have a bunch of stuff to haul.) i checked out your website, and i liked it a lot - we might get along well. you can email me or pm me if you're interested.

best of luck,
jenny
jenny

Offer

Postby just-in-time » Wed Jun 16, 2004 7:14 am

poeticphoto wrote:I'm sure many people have their eyes wide open for this, but posting your offer on the ride share board may be a better advertiser... See you out there! :D http://rideshare.burningman.com/

I want to offer a ride from central alabama but it's not in the list and can't figure how to add it. I didn't generate much interest from an offer on a previous topic post and think shares will coalesce in August. I was a newbie last year and encourage those in 2004 to leave expectations at home and open themselves to wonder!
:o
every day
in every way
better and better
just-in-time

Return to 2004 Share