Need random vehicle parts for Art Car in Portland, OR...

Rides, Resources, Obtainium.
This a GIFTING forum only - no buying, selling, or bartering.

Need random vehicle parts for Art Car in Portland, OR...

Postby Lord Munkus » Tue Sep 02, 2003 9:52 pm

Howdy y'all...yup...that's right, I'm startin' early!
It's time to plan to build my great big genius Art Car of Doooom!
(Or at the very least, a great big genius Art Car of Booty Shakin' madness...........and Doom.) Anyone out there have any trailers, tiki bar set-ups, lights, speakers, eight foot long whiskers, fuzzy mandibles?

I've said too much...I shan't give away my genius plan! But seriously, any spare parts would help, I'm just curious to see what's floating around...

Thanks...
Lord Munkus

Have some car parts.

Postby Dusty Mcgee » Fri Sep 05, 2003 7:41 am

Hey fellow burner. I may have some of what you seek for your art car of booty shakin doom. I am out in Clackamas County. wildadventure@hotmail.com
This message sponsered by "the Playa".
Dusty Mcgee

Re: Need random vehicle parts for Art Car in Portland, OR...

Postby nottoolose » Fri Sep 05, 2003 6:00 pm

hi... just 1 information... do u know the guys with the car kind of Alice in Wonderland cat? help me

Lord Munkus wrote:Howdy y'all...yup...that's right, I'm startin' early!
It's time to plan to build my great big genius Art Car of Doooom!
(Or at the very least, a great big genius Art Car of Booty Shakin' madness...........and Doom.) Anyone out there have any trailers, tiki bar set-ups, lights, speakers, eight foot long whiskers, fuzzy mandibles?

I've said too much...I shan't give away my genius plan! But seriously, any spare parts would help, I'm just curious to see what's floating around...

Thanks...
nottoolose

The Cat Bus! Woe, woe, I miss the Cat Bus!

Postby Lord Munkus » Sat Sep 06, 2003 4:56 am

If you're talking about the Cat Bus, I can only offer a kinship ofadmiration for the feline playa prowler...

I know that the Cat Bus was a two year process to make it to the playa, and when last seen, my friends were helping the creators push it (sadly mechanically afflicted) through Gerlach after the 2002 burn.

There were no Cat Bus sightings to my knowledge this year...trust me I was searching for it.
Lord Munkus

Re: Need random vehicle parts for Art Car in Portland, OR...

Postby Fireman Jeff » Sun Sep 07, 2003 11:18 am

:?:This year (03')was our fist burn an we had a great time. Several of us are interested in doing an art car for next year. Can you give me some pointers or emails of others who can give us some dos and don'ts.
Thx
Fireman Jeff

Return to 2004 Share