I need a veggie girlfriend

Rides, Resources, Obtainium.
This a GIFTING forum only - no buying, selling, or bartering.

I need a veggie girlfriend

Postby veggiedog » Sat Oct 04, 2003 5:19 pm

Why are there so few vegetarian girls?

:?:
veggiedog

Postby Angry Butterfly » Sat Oct 04, 2003 8:52 pm

It is a monthly Iron craving thing, I have been trying for years and just cant give up red meat, I have tried spinach, suppliments and all, I just really dig red meat about one week a month. Plus fish has lots of really good stuff for women. So I just try to cut back and be nice to the environment in other ways and try to buy free range from farms i know, its betterfor you you anyway, grass fed beef has omega 3's whereas corn fed beef doesn't ) I can give up my car, but I cant manage to give up meat, i really admire my stepsister who is a hard core environmentalist and vegirtarian going vegan because she loves it too, but she is good about staying vegitarian exept for this one particular comfort food very specific to her home town that she only eats about once a year. My Father in law is also vegan and eats bacon about once a year, I wish I had that kind of resolve.
I took the road less traveled, and now I would like to go back and find the paved one.
Angry Butterfly

Off the subject

Postby michael » Sat Oct 04, 2003 9:59 pm

Angry Butterfly wrote:...she is good about staying vegitarian exept for this one particular comfort food very specific to her home town that she only eats about once a year.

What is the one particular comfort food that your sister eats?

I am vegetarian, but only eat calamari... some people call me a calamatarian.

My wife still eats chicken once in a while. It has to be boneless chicken.
-Michael
michael

Postby Angry Butterfly » Sun Oct 05, 2003 11:49 am

It is a very specific brand of Bratwurst from Zhenders in Frankenmuth Michigan, She grew up on them, the last time she ate them was at the rehersal dinner for my Mom and her Dad's Wedding.
I took the road less traveled, and now I would like to go back and find the paved one.
Angry Butterfly

There are veggie girls!

Postby Kyte » Fri May 28, 2004 5:07 am

I've been a vegan for about seven years, and was a vegetarian a year before that...Once in awhile I cheat and eat some junk food that has whey or milk in it (the first five or six years I NEVER cheated! I don't know what's happened to me lately...) but I'll never touch meat again as long as I live.

Kyte
You just never know...
Kyte

Come to Kauai!

Postby The Blinky Guy » Fri May 28, 2004 8:40 am

Hey VeggieDog:

Come on over to Kauai. Plenty Veggiegirls here.

I am an omnivore myself, but I wouldn't think of having a dinner party or hosting an event without supplying food for the veg-folk. - to the extent of having 2 cakes at birthdays so vegans, etc. can share in the festivities. Gotta have 2, my system requires a certain amount of junk to continue functioning.

Aloha!
The Blinky Guy

Postby stuart » Fri May 28, 2004 11:32 am

Kauai <swoon>
stuart

dont eat our furry friends

Postby blottosister » Fri May 28, 2004 7:55 pm

I participate in NOT eating our furry ,and otherwise, friends that roam the earth. did you know that most cheese has an enzyme called rennet in it that is only found in the fourth stomach of a new born calf? gross huh? there is regular cheese that has no rennet in it you just have to look?

Danielle :o)
blottosister

good luck!!!

Postby mescalito » Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:59 pm

don't we all! well i guess i sure do. i'v been a vegan for 33 yrs don't beleve a word about any thing you read about needing meat to live i'm as healthy as a horse, race bicycles(with the national cycling team) for 10 years never took sport enhancing drugs (like the rest of them did) an could keep up with the best riders in the world......power 2 the veggy heads!!!!veggy chicks are much more attractive , smell an taste better than any meat head chicks ever could an are much more spirtually advanced an vibrate on a higher level ......need i rambel on some more???.....peace....da dog :wink:
mescalito

Postby Blonde Iguana » Mon Jun 14, 2004 6:42 am

Good luck...most girls are made of meat.
How we live each day is, of course, how we live our lives.
Blonde Iguana

Re: I need a veggie girlfriend

Postby blackie » Sun Aug 01, 2004 6:09 pm

[quote="veggiedog"]Why are there so few vegetarian girls?

A question I have asked myself a few times...and about the indoctrinated (from infancy) public in general - having finally come to the conclusion that they are simply - vegetarians who have not yet made it... :wink:
www.notmilk.com
Computers are like handguns - not everyone can be trusted with one...
blackie

Return to 2004 Share