SOLD: 1 Ticket to Burning Man via FedEx $400 + Shipping

SOLD: 1 Ticket to Burning Man via FedEx $400 + Shipping

Postby Mr.Ghost » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:10 am

Hi there,

Unfortunately because I live in NYC and Delta is a terrible, terrible airline, I cannot make it to my first Burning Man experience this year. Instead of moping I want to fight this bad karma by making the dream come alive for someone else. I can FedEx overnight my ticket to anyone that still wants to go. Contact me via PM, this thread, or my email zmichaelnorton@gmail.com to get a hold of me. I'm selling the ticket for $400 (the cost I paid) + shipping. This ticket is from StubHub and the friend I bought it from couldn't verify it as she didn't have the original name or email attached to it. That said, it still has all of the marks of a genuine ticket, the embossing, the holographic front and back, and numbers that don't correspond to any of the scams out there.

Please contact me immediately. I really want to make it happen for you and salvage something out of this whole debacle.

EDIT: Managed to find a local buyer! I hope you all have a wonderful time out there. Flip off the Hurricane for me please!
Last edited by Mr.Ghost on Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr.Ghost

Re: OFFERED: 1 Ticket to Burning Man via FedEx $400 + Shippi

Postby OrbitA2 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:50 am

honey, it's not Delta's fault that there was a hurricane that hit you. Sorry you can't go - are you sure overnight will work from NYC since that usually relies on planes as well? That's my only hesitation about buying tix from the east coast
OrbitA2

Re: OFFERED: 1 Ticket to Burning Man via FedEx $400 + Shippi

Postby Mr.Ghost » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:40 am

Not sure. My friend realistically says Tuesday or Wednesday. Also, I got into the ticketing line 30 minutes before my flight because of a delayed train. Delta wouldn't print my boarding pass. Soooo... I'm still blaming Delta. :P
Mr.Ghost

Return to 2011 Tickets