SOLD: One physical 2011 ticket, $400, Colorado Springs CO

SOLD: One physical 2011 ticket, $400, Colorado Springs CO

Postby ghostish » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:13 am

EDIT: sold it to the first burner to call me (about a minute after it was posted). Then went to sleep (cause what else do you do after you sell your ticket 4 days out). Sorry for not being prompt on reediting the post, but I was working all day. didn't mean to get any ones hopes up, but simply didn't have time. Thanks to all the people who contacted me and offered sympathy for not being able to go, hope to see you all next year.

Well it seems that fate/chance has conspired against me and I will not be able to get to the burn after all, so it's time to recoup loses aka. damage control.
My employer fell through and has "forgot" to pay me (again)(for the last time!!) == No gas money :evil:

I will sell for $400 if it's money OR contact me and ask about barter, and terms for the same.
I would much rather that this ticket admits some one to the burn, than it hang on my wall as rather expensive art!

So the easiest way to do this that I can think of is:
Either you pick the ticket (and appropriate waste paper)from me in Colorado Springs CO.
OR
I can UPS the ticket (with appropriate waste paper) to the Reno UPS store.
OR
If you can think of a better way / more secure way to do the transaction.

you can reach me @ ghostishhome at gmail
OR
1-(seven one nine)-323-3584

Hoping to sell you a ticket,
~Sebastian aka. Ghost

p.s.
~to: board admin/mod
Is the process for selling a physical ticket similar to selling a will call ticket? As far as copies of ID and CC go that is.
I've found lots of how to' s on selling a will call ticket, but not one on selling a physical ticket. Or have I just failed at finding the topic?
Last edited by ghostish on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
§
If you build a man a fire and he will be warm the rest of the night, but if you set a man on fire he will be warm for the rest of his life.
§
ghostish

Re: OFFERED: One physical 2011 ticket, $400, Colorado Spring

Postby trilobyte » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:34 am

A physical ticket is a physical ticket. Person arriving at the gate does not need to present any details of original purchaser.
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Postby cynik » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:39 am

I would like to purchase your ticket and live nearby in Boulder. Just sent ya an email...
cynik

Burning Since: 2003

Postby Pronoia » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:58 am

I am interested as well if the other one does not go through. d a r i n a j o y @ g m a i l. co m
Pronoia

Postby LilyPiecora » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:27 pm

-if these dont work i would love to have your ticket. have an awesome ride and camp- just need the ticket
LilyPiecora

Return to 2011 Tickets