SOLD! One Authenticated Ticket $450 Salt Lake City

SOLD! One Authenticated Ticket $450 Salt Lake City

Postby Candyfromstrangers » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:05 am

Hello Fellow Burners-

Life threw me a curve ball, I am unable to attend Burning Man this year. If I bought the ticket for less, I would be selling it for less. I have reduced the price to make it more economical for last minute buyers, I bought it for $650 (after tickets had already sold out), but I will sell it for $450, which means that I will be losing $200 of what I put out for the ticket. I'm not looking to rip anyone off, just looking to make *some* of my money back and see that the ticket gets used. I have a copy of the original receipt (which I will gladly provide to you), the e-mail I received on the 16th from Burning Man verifying that the ticket is indeed valid and authentic.

I prefer that you are local so we can meet in a safe place in person to do the exchange. If you are not, we can arrange through Paypal (Bm.org suggests non-local third party sales be done via Paypal) to ensure a secure and safe transaction. If we do payment through Paypal, I will overnight the ticket to you to ensure timely delivery.

I have the physical ticket, it is not will call. Private message me if you are interested. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Best of luck in your pilgrimage to Black Rock!
Last edited by Candyfromstrangers on Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Candyfromstrangers

Re: OFFERED: One Authenticated Ticket $450 Salt Lake City

Postby tadeof » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:15 am

Very interested. Send you a PM
tadeof

Postby Illiana » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:35 am

In the event the previous person opts out, I'm keen. PM sent! Thank You!
Illiana

Postby abstractionbarrier » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:52 am

If the first few flake, let me know!
abstractionbarrier

Re: OFFERED: SOLD! One Authenticated Ticket $450 Salt Lake C

Postby Candyfromstrangers » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:32 pm

Thank you all for your interest. It sold within the hour locally. If I hear of any more for sale, I will send you their info.

Best of luck! I hope you make it to BRC!
Candyfromstrangers

Return to 2011 Tickets