Need 1 ticket please, also offering ride from louisville ky

Need 1 ticket please, also offering ride from louisville ky

Postby kelli_kessling » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:30 pm

Hi!
My name is Kelli and have worked some financial things out so I can attend Burning Man with your help. I will be driving out there from Louisville Ky so if anyone needs a ride from here (or along the way) to there, let me know, granted I can get a ticket. just to let you know, you dont have to have a ticket for me for a ride but that would be convenient, seeing as how I wont be driving out there without a ticket.
I guess to let everyone know the reasoning behind me wanting to go is I'm starting a new chapter in my life and what better way then to attend Burning Man and become about the the community. I recently got out of a 5 year relationship and had lost myself along the way. This journey would be such a life changing experience to make happen. It would be a true soul seeking adventure. Also since this will be the last Burning Man, the privilege to be apart of that would be hard to compare to anything else.
I know with enough determination this can happen, also if I can receive a ticket that means I could be helping someone in need of a ride. So please let me know with anyone who can assist. Thank you so much for your time and even if I end up not being able to go, know I'm there in spirit.
kelli_kessling

Re: Need 1 ticket please, also offering ride from louisville

Postby kelli_kessling » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:38 pm

also I forgot to state that I am able to buy a ticket. I dont expect a free one, just the opportunity to attned.
kelli_kessling

Re: Need 1 ticket please, also offering ride from louisville

Postby between3and20chars » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:22 pm

Also since this will be the last Burning Man...

No, it won't.
between3and20chars

Return to 2011 Tickets