**SOLD** Two $280 tickets for sale!

Re: OFFERED: Two $280 tickets for sale!

Postby lisamariebass » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:49 pm

i would like the tickets! are they still available? lisamariebass@hotmail.com
lisamariebass

Postby swaggles4playa » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:24 pm

Can anyone acknowledge / deny that these still exist? I DESPERATELY need tickets.. Please help me out!
swaggles4playa

Postby trilobyte » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:35 pm

I'd been in contact with the seller last week to confirm the offer. Being in Europe he'd wanted to make arrangements with someone else in Europe, and the person he had previously made arrangements with looked like they were flaking out on him. So he resurrected the thread and put them back on offer. Odds are he's been inundated with offers, and is still trying to sort through them and make arrangements with a buyer.
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Postby Snapovski » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:17 am

Thanks for that, Trilobyte.

The person that I had reserved the ticket for hasn't replied in 10 days, so I'm selling BOTH tickets to the first person that can come up with a good reason why they DON'T deserve to go to Burning Man this year. Otherwise I just don't know who (not) to sell the tickets to.

Trilobyte's right about my pm-box being inundated with offers for tickets - I haven't yet replied to any of them, for which I'm sorry... but given the circumstances I think people will understand. (: In June people were telling me they didn't want to pay the paypal fees and now everybody wants to be my best friend, some people even offering prices way above what I paid for them. Let me asure you, that doesn't make a difference. The price is the price, plus any fees for wiring the moneys.

Alright, let me know what's what and who's who and why.
Last edited by Snapovski on Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snapovski

Postby duncan » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:55 am

well whether you think i deserve to go or not much depends on whether you are a total bastard - which in that case you may think i do deserve to go - or a true burner imbued with the ethereal spirit of knowledge and understanding of what is at the heart of the playa - in which case you probably think i don't. In short i am drunken lying cheating no good husband and father - so far i have told my business partner that is essential that we spend an inordinate amount of money sending me to one of the best markets in the world for selling our merchandise - - i have told me wife it is imperative that i take this business trip despite the fact that i intend to hook up with every piece of shady arse that walks the playa - my childeren i have explained that despite the fact that i will miss them terrribly and think of them constantly it is in fact the will of God's angel Gabriel that i undertake this spiritual journey and that the well being of our family is at stake. I intend to arrive with nothing and grab every piece of goodwill - returning nothing - until i have drunk my fill - laid waste across the playa and returned home with absolutely nothing to show for my endeavours save for mortgaging the family home for the airfare and having lost all my partners money on drugs and booze. The only thing i need now is a couple of tickets - one for me and i am bound to be able to scalp the other to pay for my habits or pick up some unsuspecting virgin.
duncan

Postby Savitr » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:26 am

I don't deserve to go because my pet ferret, Snake Jackson, is still reeling with the disappointment about having to stay home. He only realized, after he bought his Electric Oarsman set up, that they wouldn't sell a ticket to the likes of him. I feel this to be an injustice to the entire ferret community, but rules are rules and my hands seem to be perpetually tied.
Savitr

Postby Foco » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:35 am

I don't deserve to go beacuse:

WWEJWEFLSLSDKLFJL!!!!"·$"·%&$·&GW"·$"F"··"$%&·$"!"·FWerwerwer2$"·$"·"·$"·$23423 :lol: :( :shock: :oops: !"·!"·FWER"·$!!!!!!!!!!

AJQJWEQJIOPWEJOPJOPQWJOPEQWJOP!!!!!!!!!!!!! QWKE`QWKE`QWPKE 1º!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

caca?????????? :oops:

.......oh yeah and finally:

JWOWEORIWEJJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! :roll:

Sent me a PM if that is enough for you :D
Foco

Postby Mansoon » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:53 am

YEsss, and if he gets loose, then you have a ferret running around inches from dust that's probably toxic to him, maybe pooping where he feels, among 50K people, tens of thousands of bikes and monster vehicles, unsecure tents, duststorms, art and every kind of loud noise known to humanity and people who may be high on ANYTHING, or wandering out into a vast featureless desert bordered by mountains and then a desert with a trillion knee-high plants. And then all other animal owners should be allowed to bring their pets, too! BMORG are MONSTERS!
Mansoon

Postby Mansoon » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:55 am

Oh, and I don't deserve to go because I sweat so much, I think I made it snow flurry my first year. 3, (now 4) burns ago. Look it up. Mansoon was a nickname BEFORE the playa.
Mansoon

Postby Mansoon » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:23 am

I'm also endlessly annoying on a dance floor if you're in a mellow high. Suddenly, here comes this 6'4" black dude, dancing to every beat in a fast techno song, jumping 3 to 5 feet in the air, maybe in shiny discoball pants, doing jumping splits and spinning like he thinks he's James Brown on the playa floor. Man, it stirs up the dust. He's not even ON anything! SO annoying. (sorry, bored at work)
Mansoon

Postby joyfulc » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:52 am

Maybe cause my husband and I are old as shit and are trying to recapture our youth by hanging out with people who are way younger.....

Unfortunately that is pretty close to the truth......Oh well f*** em...

thanks
Cheryl
joyfulc

Postby Malachi_Constant » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:22 pm

I don't deserve to go because i'm the one that messed up your porto last year. I snuck into your camp, drank your beer, and left the cooler open. The duststorm didn't knock your tent down, I ran over it in a giant duck equipped with flame cannons -- that I hopped into whilst its rightful owner stopped into the porto I had just prepared for him. And you better believe I shot those flames off right after running your Kelty over. Don't be mad... you wouldn't have that nice springbar that will actually stand up to a dust storm if it wasn't for me.

I drive through the line at 40MPH, kicking up playa so all the virgins can get their first taste. And when I get in the gate I drive 40MPH so everyone else can get a taste too. My bike doesn't have lights, I blow a whistle everywhere I go, I bring pink feather boas, I dump my butts on the playa, and I constantly yell at the top of my lungs "BEST RAVE EEEVVVVERRRR!!!". I try to throw people off moving art cars. I break things off art installations. I pooped in the Mant Farm. I ran my bike over the piano. I made fun of other peoples' messages in the temple. I was that german lady yelling at Ein Hammer. I poured sugar in the gas tank of the purple pleasure palace.

And if none of that was enough to convince you I don't deserve to go, I've got one last thing.... I am a shirtcocker.

-Malachi
Malachi_Constant

Postby playa hanjin » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:19 pm

I don't deserve to buy these tickets because I already have two tickets.

But I'd love to pick up an extra pair so I can gift them, and make 2 people very, very happy.
playa hanjin

NEED HELP WITH A BIKE

Postby Miss Dali » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:22 pm

Hi there! I have a 2 door car and cannot fit a bike inside it....can anyone help?
I come up thurs the 31st and would able to bring supplies for you...

email me at sghollywood@gmail.com
Miss Dali

Re: NEED HELP WITH A BIKE

Postby Malachi_Constant » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:02 pm

Miss Dali wrote:Hi there! I have a 2 door car and cannot fit a bike inside it....can anyone help?

If you don't find anyone you can always get a trunk mount bike rack. They're not terribly $$$ and if you're lucky you might be able to find one used. I got one on craigslist for $20 for the burn last year. If you happen to be in the SD area you can have an extra one that my old roommate left with me.
Malachi_Constant

Postby swissmiss » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:58 pm

I don't deserve to go because I've already been 8 times! but I want to go AGAIN!!! this is how much I LOVE the
playa.
Last edited by swissmiss on Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
swissmiss

Postby yurup72 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:00 pm

Hiya I am very interested!!! yurup
yurup72

Postby Psyaturn » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:40 am

So,

Straight to the point.

My girl is extremely low income, although she's defiantly "making it happen" for herself, I'm financially taking care of her burn.
It's her first burn and it should b a good one.

our camps r all deep Eugene Pham, and so is she, not that I think that has precedence over anything, just that I'm pretty sure I can find her another ticket somehow.

Although, energy is energy, and I think it would settle her mind a bit to kno that I didn't "buy" her ticket.

Hope u kno whats up,
~Psyaturn
Psyaturn

Postby Snapovski » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:02 am

Dear everybody,

My tickets have been reserved for someone. No more reactions please! I can't respond to everyone - even though I wished I could make all of you happy. Thanks for the stories and such, but I really have to get on with the sales. Good luck on your endeavours, hope you make it to the Burn this year... and otherwise, there's always next year. And the year after that. And the year after that. Et cetera ad infinitum... you know. :mrgreen:
Snapovski

Previous

Return to 2011 Tickets