Is it too early to beg for gifticket?????? puhhlalalaleasee

Postby BBadger » Sun May 15, 2011 9:29 am

theCryptofishist wrote:He could be a collector, or otherwise have possession without being the creator.

Ah, I thought he was the self-dubbed "successful" artist.
BBadger

Burning Since: I'm not sure

Postby graidawg » Sun May 15, 2011 10:13 am

BBadger wrote:
theCryptofishist wrote:He could be a collector, or otherwise have possession without being the creator.

Ah, I thought he was the self-dubbed "successful" artist.

oh not me. I cant draw or paint anything thats looks like anything its meant to look like
completely unconcerned.
"Savannah" I like it . . . it makes us sound forward-thinking, and not at all like trailblazing, professional-level procrastinors.
the rest of us are in the School of Fukkit. "Eric"
graidawg

Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Dread Pirate barbie

Postby lucky420 » Sun May 15, 2011 10:46 am

isn't that how Picasso started out?
lucky420

Burning Since: I'm not sure
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity

Postby Laughing Forest » Mon May 16, 2011 9:51 pm

Don't be deterred by the haters.

It will come.
Laughing Forest

Postby Clar-i-ty » Mon May 16, 2011 11:50 pm

Laughing Forest wrote:Don't be deterred by the haters.

It will come.

(gag) Gross. I think I just threw up a little in my mouth
GET OUT OF MY TRUCK HIPPIE!
Clar-i-ty

Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: GET OFF MY LAWN!

Postby hyperdigical » Tue May 24, 2011 10:48 pm

Wow, I forgot i even posted this.... lmfao at the response it got. F'ed up part is I don't even need to beg now. Sorry for acting like a spoiled whiny bitch-ass. NO EXCUSE. i sorry. I shouldn't have no prob getting tix now. Oh but thank you for the money-shot pic. that were awesome.
hyperdigical

Postby Savannah » Tue May 24, 2011 11:04 pm

Twelve days from Can't to Can! This is really going to make the future beggars look like crap.

Well done. :mrgreen:
Savannah

Burning Since: 2000

Postby illy dilly » Tue May 24, 2011 11:24 pm

Or,
He never needed it in the first place, and just had to wait for a pay check, or he had plenty of loot from dady all along, and was just hoping to take advantage of someone. But I'd like to think that he won the lottery and he is not a lying spoiled little whinny bitch that was hoping eplaya provides cheap tickets so that he can get to BRC and then bitch that 'the playa doesn't provide' and 'I thought I could do anything here'. At least thats what I'd like to think.
Why don't ya stick your head in that hole and find out? ~piehole
Plan for the worst, expect the best. Make the most out of it under any conditions. If you cannot do that you will never enjoy yourself. ~CrispyDave
illy dilly

Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Gnome Dome

Postby Savannah » Tue May 24, 2011 11:30 pm

Or testing boundaries and pocket-depth of ePlaya just for lulz--or actual profit--with the thought that at least he's not burning any bridges, right? We'll forget about it in a year. That's what he thought last time.
Savannah

Postby illy dilly » Tue May 24, 2011 11:46 pm

Thank goodness there is a nice little button on peoples profiles that lets you see everything they've posted.
I like going through the I need a ticket section and seeing how many people have <10 posts.

Or, he is someone's needy little bitch alter ego troll.....
This is your alter ego isn't it Savannah! I knew it all along. You super cool know what you're doing burner gal by day..... and needy little bitch by night!
Why don't ya stick your head in that hole and find out? ~piehole
Plan for the worst, expect the best. Make the most out of it under any conditions. If you cannot do that you will never enjoy yourself. ~CrispyDave
illy dilly

Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Gnome Dome

Postby Savannah » Tue May 24, 2011 11:52 pm

:lol:
Savannah

Postby hyperdigical » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:20 pm

no-one's alter-ego. I truly do not remember posting this topic. And no, I don't actually have the money or means to go, ( there really isn't anyone to watch g-pa and son). But was too embarassed about such a pathetic attempt @ begging for a ticket I said i could get it no problem.
I guess I'm too socially retarded for even the supposed "all-accepting" BM crowd.
I've wanted to go for years, but the hard reality is I'll prolly never get to. ne-hows. Sorry for the BS, thanks for the lulz. Have a great burn.
hyperdigical

Postby ibdave » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:48 am

here's my take on gift tickets, ie one burners gifts ticket to other burner, not any freebie given from BMorg. So, from time to time life kicks a burner and she/he can't make it due to $$$. The people that know she/he burner finds out and make's it happen if it can happen... The friends that gift tickets to other have a vested interest in seeing she/he on the Playa.

Now out of the blue people want gift tickets from total strangers is bizzaro to me. Yes some have good reason in seeking a ticket for "others" and that works from time to time.
The Karma seekers and Laughing beggers socks are what burns most.

just rambling as the rain falls.... 8) 8) 8)
I was Born OK the 1st Time....

Don't bring defaultia to Burning Man, take Burning Man to defaultia...... graidawg
ibdave

Burning Since: 1998

Postby jkisha » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:16 am

ibdave wrote:here's my take on gift tickets, ie one burners gifts ticket to other burner, not any freebie given from BMorg. So, from time to time life kicks a burner and she/he can't make it due to $$$. The people that know she/he burner finds out and make's it happen if it can happen... The friends that gift tickets to other have a vested interest in seeing she/he on the Playa.

Now out of the blue people want gift tickets from total strangers is bizzaro to me. Yes some have good reason in seeking a ticket for "others" and that works from time to time.

I agree. Ticket begging is despicable behavior, and allowing it on eplaya does nothing more than condone the behavior and denigrates the spirit and principles of Burning Man. It should be banned as spam.
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
jkisha

Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Postby unjonharley » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:22 am

jkisha wrote:
ibdave wrote:here's my take on gift tickets, ie one burners gifts ticket to other burner, not any freebie given from BMorg. So, from time to time life kicks a burner and she/he can't make it due to $$$. The people that know she/he burner finds out and make's it happen if it can happen... The friends that gift tickets to other have a vested interest in seeing she/he on the Playa.

I agree. Ticket begging is despicable behavior, and allowing it on eplaya does nothing more than condone the behavior and denigrates the spirit and principles of Burning Man. It should be banned as spam.

But some of it is good for a giggle

BUT some of it good for a giggle
unjonharley

Previous

Return to 2011 Tickets