Low income tickets?

Postby Fire_Moose » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:41 am

EgyptianPrincess wrote:Uhm.. I dont have a parent per say but I am finding someone to go with...??
My mom wouldnt go in a million years.. Just not her thing.
HEY! Just because I am young does NOT mean you guys get to talk to me like I am 5... Thank you very much.
I was going to ask my Aunt to go with me because this is right up her ally and I think she's even been there before.
And one more thing, I yes I am going on about it like it is nothing because if I REALLY wanna go, I'll make it happen ;] It's just who I am.

=]

And yes she does know. I dont know if it's final yet. I'd have to drive down to NM to get it.. =/ So i might just throw a camper shell on my truck and call that good? idk though I hear it gets hot and I'd like to have my own room to dress and what not.
[/quote]

/begin baby voice

We can talk to you how ever we WANT.

/end baby voice

Yer 16 mama, never been to the burn, cant even vote. Yet yer gonna dictate to US how to reply to you?

Change yer name to "Egyptian Sparkley Unicorn"
2K8 Burning Man Virgin 2K11 Camp Envy
2K9 Camp Envy 2k12 Fucking Flamingoes
2k10 Stag Camp 2k13 Camp Envy
Fire_Moose

Postby lucky420 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:49 am

me thinks EP is not all she claims to be...
lucky420

Burning Since: I'm not sure
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity

Postby EgyptianPrincess » Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:17 am

lol I hear that the younger the horse the better they taste. I dont know. I wouldn't mind trying it.
As long as it was an anonymous horse and not one that I raised.
I think I'll be selling horses to go to this event. Which is OK with me. less horses I have to feed.

me thinks EP is not all she claims to be...

I guess we'll find out next year =]
"Horses are tellers of the future; They can always see when you are about to get off."
EgyptianPrincess

Postby Sham » Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:49 am

EgyptianPrincess wrote:I think I'll be selling horses to go to this event. Which is OK with me. less horses I have to feed.

If you're coming from Reno, you should have minimal expenses. While you'll need to buy food, you would be eating no matter where you are located for that week.
No airline flights or gas money for travel. No hotel expenses. No shipping charges for supplies. You can even keep all your surplus supplies, while other people need to dispose of things.
Your only real expenses are for your ticket, basic supplies and funky clothes.
It doesn't sound like you need to sell a horse to go to Burning Man, unless you really want to.
Sham

Postby EgyptianPrincess » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:16 am

Well it would be one less critter I'd have to worry about while gone.
"Horses are tellers of the future; They can always see when you are about to get off."
EgyptianPrincess

Previous

Return to 2011 Tickets