Mr. Mister

Mr. Mister

Postby darren y » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:07 am

Mr. Mister is Back!!

The Biggest Little Oasis on the Playa, Mr. Mister, located @ Vamp Camp
The Original 'Mr. Mister'
Composed of a 14x24 foot deck (blue) covered with camo net canopy that has approximately 120 patio misters.
Operating from noon to sunset daily, it is consistantly 23 degrees cooler on the Mister deck than the playa.
Several bean bag chairs + a hammock, a kid freindly enviroment, come chill with us during the hot dusty day.
Big white bus (Mr. Mister painted on the sides) with a blue mister deck on the passenger side,
right next to the Vamp Camp bar.
Meet the man responsible, Mr. Mister, look for the big guy with long hair wearing a Utilikilt.
We bring 2000+ gallons of water every year just to cool you off on those dusty hot afternoons.
Stop by cool off...
aka: Mr. Mister
darren y

Re: Mr. Mister

Postby moonrise » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:33 am

Shcweeet! I'm going to need another ice chest...I have a feeling you like ice at your place. Thanks MR. Mister!! :P
I'm the MAN in a truck, burner who is stuck, you're in luck! I'll whip out my BIG tow chain and not charge you, not even one lousy buck!
moonrise

Postby Elorrum » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:21 pm

Mr. Mister. I'd like to thank you for a marvelous unexpected cooling down last year. I happened upon your set up while on a bike ride, at the most perfect synchronicity of overheating. Super wonderful. Thanks again.
Vada a bordo, cazzo!
"I'm not a madame. I'm a concierge."
Elorrum

Postby darren y » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:40 am

stop by again, bring some friends!!
aka: Mr. Mister
darren y

Return to 2011 Art & Performance