Art Project: Final Passage: Updates & Inquiries

Art Project: Final Passage: Updates & Inquiries

Postby toaster » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:40 am

The project has a form, shape and texture at American Steel in West Oakland. You should start seeing pictures and video soon.

I found an amazing partner on this project and he is a super cool kid and if you want to do future projects, you should look at his kid. He rocks...

I am working on another fund raiser on IndieGoGo.Com and look forward to the playa!

Thanks to all for the support so far.
Last edited by toaster on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Toaster
San Francisco, CA
www.sunguardians.net and
www.queerburners.com

(Living life running with scissors in my hand, wearing a plastic helmet and teethe-guard)
toaster

Re: Art Project: Final Passage: Updates & Inquiries

Postby toaster » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:49 am

I'm excited hope you are too!
Toaster
San Francisco, CA
www.sunguardians.net and
www.queerburners.com

(Living life running with scissors in my hand, wearing a plastic helmet and teethe-guard)
toaster

Re: Art Project: Final Passage: Updates & Inquiries

Postby toaster » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:45 pm

We will be working at American Steel on this Saturday. I know I am not the only one, but how wierd is it that every time I have taken on a project for the burn the road to getting it done has been bru-talllll. But getting it there and interacting with people who appreciate it is... strictly heaven.

Details on my portfolio web site and on Facebook if ya wanna follow, help out, or just stay tuned. I am certainly staying tuned to some great projects going on with you guys. This is going to be an exciting year.

http://art23design.com/other-projects/s ... ssage-2011

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Final-Pas ... 9359846451

I appreciate all the bumps through the fund raising part on Phase 1... and all the lovely notes I got. I already miss you guys...

he he... Scott
Toaster
San Francisco, CA
www.sunguardians.net and
www.queerburners.com

toaster

Return to 2011 Art & Performance