Snowshoe Ramble

Snowshoe Ramble

Postby J/J » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:55 am

Ready to ramble?
A shout out for participants
Support the Black Rock City Snowshoe Team

At ADK Camp we deconstruct our sculpture, The Giant Flake for a snowshoe race and promenade. We need ramblers, prancers and dancers, racers and pacers and especially spectators for this 50 yard parade and performance. If you ramble with us you become a member of the Black Rock City Snowshoe Team. All ramblers receive our team T shirt, our camp colors. Please join us in our interactive performance art sport. Limited to 10 ramblers per race.

11:30 AM, be at adirondack-camp.orgat AEZ village and we shall throw out 10 numbered tennis balls. Our camp motto, who has the balls to ramble? Luck of the catch is your placement at starting line. You may gift your ball catch to your champion. Snowshoe fitting and practice to follow.

12 Noon- to musical accompaniment- let the promenade begin. Strut your stuff. This is a team sport. No jostling or bodily contact please, good sportsmanship required. This is a genteel event. Camp colors presented after ramble at awards ceremony. The Giant Flake is reconstructed. Tree Eater Bar opens, enjoy a pure maple syrup shooter over crushed ice. Visit our camp website for more details. Racing Tuesday through Sunday. Brought to you by birgins Toots and Bean.

Ts are designed and ordered shall post photos soon.

playa embrace the dust - eplaya embrace the snark
J/J

Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Adirondack Nomad Camp

BLC snowshoe team shirts

Postby J/J » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:19 pm

tootsybean wrote: Ts are designed and ordered shall post photos soon.

J/J

Re: Snowshoe Ramble

Postby jkisha » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:24 pm

Fun idea!
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
jkisha

Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Postby Irreverent Moniker » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:39 am

nice shirt!
Walk tall, kick ass, learn to speak Arabic, love music and never forget you come from a long line of truth seekers, lovers and warriors.
Irreverent Moniker

Postby MyDearFriend » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:34 pm

I would utterly love to. 8)

Thank you for the invitation!

I have made a teeny-tiny note in the teeny-tiny book that fits in the pocket of my teeny-tiny skirt

if my teeny-tiny brain can remember to OPEN the book on Tuesday, I will be there

:D
Practice Love. Exercise Sex.

"When life seems dangerous and unmanageable, just remember that it is, and that you can't survive forever."
MyDearFriend

Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp DREAD PIRATE BARBIE

Postby J/J » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:48 am

MyDearFriend wrote:I would utterly love to. 8)

Thank you for the invitation!

I have made a teeny-tiny note in the teeny-tiny book that fits in the pocket of my teeny-tiny skirt

if my teeny-tiny brain can remember to OPEN the book on Tuesday, I will be there

MyDearFriend , within the fine print found on the camp website, it is stated

"THE COACH may choose to pick one rambler at each qualifying. The coach shall be influenced by costuming, appearance and / or enthusiasm leaving only 9 slots to the chance of the ball catch."

Coaches Choice, The coach has found you both enthusiastic and beautiful of spirit and you may be assured you have a guaranteed slot to ramble on ANY day of your choosing.

Thanks for your interest in our camp from our introduction and through our several eplaya posts. Toots and Bean look forward to meeting MyDearFriend
J/J

Postby delle » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:29 am

tootsybean wrote:
Coaches Choice, The coach has found you both enthusiastic and beautiful of spirit and you may be assured you have a guaranteed slot to ramble on ANY day of your choosing.

Thanks for your interest in our camp from our introduction and through our several eplaya posts. Toots and Bean look forward to meeting MyDearFriend

He soars not high who fears to fall
delle

Postby MyDearFriend » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:01 pm

delle wrote:
tootsybean wrote:

:D :D :D

:oops:

Thanks! I am really looking forward to meeting you!
Practice Love. Exercise Sex.

"When life seems dangerous and unmanageable, just remember that it is, and that you can't survive forever."
MyDearFriend

Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp DREAD PIRATE BARBIE

Return to 2011 Art & Performance