Stunting workshops

Stunting workshops

Postby ScottFromPortland » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:56 pm

Some friends and I held impromptu stunting workshops at Center Camp each day around 1:00. I'm very interested in being more organized about this next year. If possible I'd love to be on a schedule somewhere so that people can elect to come work on stunting if they're interested. Any suggestions about how to accomplish this?

I'm a gymnastics instructor and a circus stunting trainer, in addition to my role as a performer in Portland's 8-person group Kazum. I love to work with a wide range of experience, from brand-newbie to professional-level performer.
[img]http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/photo.php?pid=5150508&fbid=431418163532&op=1&o=global&view=global&subj=1812404886&id=632978532[/img]
ScottFromPortland

Postby theCryptofishist » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:57 pm

I think the North Koreans have stunting down to a fine art.
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Awesome!

Postby Sunkix4 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:00 am

This sounds like it would be an event in the book I would circle and actually go to!
Sunkix4

Postby mayermar » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:22 pm

My daughter Lacey being hoisted by some brute.
Love this picture. She plans on trying to find you this year
mayermar

Postby dutchpdx » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:46 am

link to the other thread where we were talking about this, with pictures and a description of myself

[url]http://eplaya.burningman.com/viewtopic.php?t=38674[/url]

I think I might have actually met lacie, its tough to tell from her pic but she looks familiar to a person I met briefly and did a handstand race against(and lost!)

I hope to do tricks with her this year!
dutchpdx

Postby Eric » Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:02 am

dutchpdx wrote:link to the other thread where we were talking about this, with pictures and a description of myself

http://eplaya.burningman.com/viewtopic.php?t=38674

I think I might have actually met lacie, its tough to tell from her pic but she looks familiar to a person I met briefly and did a handstand race against(and lost!)

I hope to do tricks with her this year!

dutchpdx- go to your profile and enable "BBCode"- your quotes and tags will work correctly. Not something that happens automatically, sadly.
Survival Guide * First Timers Guide * Ticket Info

Regarding Ticket Scalpers and Scammers

It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Eric ShutterSlut
BRC Weekly
Eric

Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly

Postby moonrise » Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:42 am

This is beautiful ScotFromPortland!! :wink:

~)'(~
I'm the MAN in a truck, burner who is stuck, you're in luck! I'll whip out my BIG tow chain and not charge you, not even one lousy buck!
moonrise

heyyyyyy!!!!

Postby mayermar » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:43 pm

Yup, that's me, Lacey :) And, yes, I am the one who handstand raced you :).. I really would love to be tossed all around this year. I'll see you at center camp with my butterfly wings on around 1:00pm! SWEEEEET!

-Lacey Mayer
laceymayer@hotmail.com
or
FB Lace May
mayermar

Postby mayermar » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:44 pm

[quote="dutchpdx"]link to the other thread where we were talking about this, with pictures and a description of myself

[url]http://eplaya.burningman.com/viewtopic.php?t=38674[/url]

I hope to do tricks with her this year![/quote]

Yup, that's me, Lacey :) And, yes, I am the one who handstand raced you :).. I really would love to be tossed all around this year. I'll see you at center camp with my butterfly wings on around 1:00pm! SWEEEEET!

-Lacey Mayer
laceymayer@hotmail.com
or
FB Lace May
mayermar

Return to 2011 Art & Performance