Theme Camp seeks swingers

Theme Camp seeks swingers

Postby RustyStar » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:50 pm

Camp: Things That Swing

Your contribution: $300 per person
Our contribution: kitchen, food, water, beer, and copious shade

All you need to bring is your tent (no RVs!), your gear, and your heart full of fire.

This will be our 3rd year attending, and our 3rd year as a theme camp. We had a nearly full roster of swingers, and then half of them decided as a group to go in another direction. For a few minutes we thought we were done for. Then we realized we were just getting started!

Now we're putting out the call to wayward burners and birgins. If you're interested, post here or send an email. Burn it!
RustyStar

Re: Theme Camp seeks swingers

Postby The CO » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:28 pm

You might want to be a tad more specific... Just to avoid miscommunication.
M*A*S*H 4207th: An army of fun.
I don't care what the borg says: feather-wearers will NOT be served in Rosie's Bar.
Yes, I am the arbiter of doing it right or wrong. Guess which one you are!
The CO

Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: M*A*S*H 4207th/404: Error

Postby Savannah » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:41 pm

True. My first thought was: the prurient definition of "Swinger", but now I'm wondering if perhaps they have a swingset, a carousel and some monkey bars.

Not like one can't have both.
Savannah

Burning Since: I'm not sure

Postby The CO » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:04 pm

Yes...

But I recall the year that M*A*S*H 4207th (Nutjobs), M*A*S*Hcara (Drag Queens), & the M*A*S*H 4077th Nude!(Nudists) were all placed on the same block. The whole week was full of "We found you!" followed by "Yes, but are you sure you were looking for us?"

Just trying to be helpful.
I don't care what the borg says: feather-wearers will NOT be served in Rosie's Bar.
The CO

Postby Savannah » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:08 pm

Do you still have Drag Queens? I like to bask in their glory.
Savannah

Burning Since: I'm not sure

Postby GummyBear » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:13 pm

My wife and would love to visit your camp. We already have a spot at Distrikt. OK to come by and party with you?

RustyStar wrote:Camp: Things That Swing

Your contribution: $300 per person
Our contribution: kitchen, food, water, beer, and copious shade

All you need to bring is your tent (no RVs!), your gear, and your heart full of fire.

This will be our 3rd year attending, and our 3rd year as a theme camp. We had a nearly full roster of swingers, and then half of them decided as a group to go in another direction. For a few minutes we thought we were done for. Then we realized we were just getting started!

Now we're putting out the call to wayward burners and birgins. If you're interested, post here or send an email. Burn it!
GummyBear

Postby The CO » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:23 pm

Savannah wrote:Do you still have Drag Queens? I like to bask in their glory.

Just one, but he's FABULOUS!

(The queens were a different camp. As far as I know, we are the only M*A*S*H left.)
The CO

Postby RustyStar » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:57 pm

You asked for clarification: we swing both ways!

Wait, that clears up some things and could confuse others...

Swingers is what we call those who camp at Things That Swing. In our camp you will find a traditional swing set, a bunch of untraditional swing seats, hammocks, and a must-be-seen-to-believe double pendulum. Last year we also had an aerial silk rig, which we may replace with a aerial yoga sling, or it might not feature at all; the camp custard hasn't yet fully set.

If that sort of swinging speaks to you, you're welcome any time. And if you're still looking for a place to pitch your tent ;) there's room under our shade.

In addition to all that pendular swinging, we've got space to swing things in that other direction at The Bonobo Lodge, our heated dome for adult encounters in sensual play and social grooming. Or sensual grooming and social play. We'll post more information specific to The Bonobo Lodge on eplaya in the very near future. If this just caught your attention, search the Theme Camp 2011 list for our other post.

Hope you've found this meaningful, or at least full of meaning.

TTS '011
RustyStar

Return to 2011 Theme Camps