Mission Country Club

Mission Country Club

Postby alt12 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:56 pm

Mission Country Club has been placed at the 9:00 Portal this year (between Anniversary / Esplanade). Events planned so far this year are:

3rd Annual Sunset Art Party @ Zonotoia Art Porject - Wednesday at sunset. This is our 3rd annual sunset art party and we generally bring out a soundsystem, a grill and a small bar to serve up a fun sunset party at our art structure. This year, we are constructing a climable 40' tall spiral Zonahedrone structure with observation platform and the party will be at the structure (see picture below) for a scale model and for our art structure from last year.

7th Annual Sangria Soundclash Party - Thursday at 4:00 (50 gallons of sangria served to the sounds of salsa, merengue, cumbia, and latin hip-hop). This year we will have salsa instructors on hand to help you get your moves down

2nd Annual The Brian Brunch - Friday at 12:00: This is our 2nd Brian Brunch. We are hosting all Brians on the playa and their friends, lovers, and frenemies for a quality Friday brunch. We will be serving several varieties of hand-brewed pretentious Mission coffees complete with surly attitude and pompous pouring style....

Please help donate to get our Zonotopia structure to the playa. We are short on time and still have quite a bit of $$$ to raise: http://www.indiegogo.com/Zonotopia
Zonotopia 2011

And here is our art-piece from 2010:

alt12

Burning Since: 2003

Re: Mission Country Club

Postby illy dilly » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:23 pm

Wow, I stopped drank a beer and smoked a cigarette in there!

The tower you're building this year will be amazing!
I wont be surprised if it turns out to be one of the super photographed structures like the big hexagon tower form last year.
Why don't ya stick your head in that hole and find out? ~piehole
Plan for the worst, expect the best. Make the most out of it under any conditions. If you cannot do that you will never enjoy yourself. ~CrispyDave
illy dilly

Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Gnome Dome

Postby Savannah » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:24 pm

Alt12, I have referred one resident Brian of the SuperEvil variety to your worthy pursuit! :lol:
Savannah

Burning Since: I'm not sure

Postby alt12 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:01 pm

illy dilly wrote:Wow, I stopped drank a beer and smoked a cigarette in there!

The tower you're building this year will be amazing!
I wont be surprised if it turns out to be one of the super photographed structures like the big hexagon tower form last year.

Thanks illy dilly. Glad you got to enjoy the Zome last year! We had 2 weddings, daily yoga, meditation, and all sorts of other random fun stuff that the community just spontaneously decided to have there... We're hoping Zonotopia this year will be a similar community experience.... come by on Wed. at sunset for our opening party for the art piece,
alex
alt12

Postby alt12 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:02 pm

Savannah wrote:Alt12, I have referred one resident Brian of the SuperEvil variety to your worthy pursuit! :lol:

Excellent! We can always use more Brians! We will be serving belgian waffles, with veggy meatballs, and a maple butter sauce, since most Brians are such picky eaters....
alt12

Return to 2011 Theme Camps