Camp Burnowanna, Black Rock Sleepaway Camp

Camp Burnowanna, Black Rock Sleepaway Camp

Postby MagicShap » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:44 pm

Camp Burnowanna is seeking campers of all ages for the Rite of Passage known as Summer Camp!

Come join our counselors and campers for Playa canoeing, archery, stories and camp songs by the fire, letters back home, sleepovers and more Camptastic activities.

Campers will enjoy our "purple turtle" shade structure, a full kitchen featuring a Perpetual Bacon Station, electricity, other amenities and stupendous company. Earn and give away badges as you set an example for others with respect to LNT and other good deeds at BRC. Can you complete your Camp Sash?

Ok, enough shtick. I felt like an accidental VIP out at BRC last year when I went along with the KISS Army Reserve camp. These folks know how to run a great theme camp, and we're still recruiting this year so... If you're near San Diego and would like to travel with us, or if you're farther away and would like to join us out at BRC, Drop me a line at MagicShap@gmail.com .

Act now so we can have a chance to get to know you, it'll be all the better theme camp that way. Yes, there will be dues (amount TBA) and we fully expect you to contribute to our camp with your unique talents.

Set a man a fire and he will be warm for the rest of the night. Set a man ON fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life :)

Shap
MagicShap

Return to 2011 Theme Camps