Barbie Death Village 2011: Tomorrow The World

Treat Barbie Nice!!

Postby massagenut » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:27 pm

Well some of us actually treat our Barbies nice!! At least we give them a good rub down before Doc puts them in the oven....

Image
bds5s by Treaty Oak Photo, on Flickr
Texas Joe (TJ)
BDC&WB
Barbie Day Spa

'...just be nice'
User avatar
massagenut
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:22 pm
Location: Austin, Tx

Re: Treat Barbie Nice!!

Postby Sic Pup » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:40 pm

massagenut wrote: At least we give them a good rub down before Doc puts them in the oven....


?

Image
"Enjoy every sandwich" - W. Zevon
User avatar
Sic Pup
 
Posts: 1387
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:51 am
Location: Location, Location

Re: Treat Barbie Nice!!

Postby theCryptofishist » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:52 pm

massagenut wrote:Well some of us actually treat our Barbies nice!! At least we give them a good rub down before Doc puts them in the oven....

Image
bds5s by Treaty Oak Photo, on Flickr

Any happy endings?
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri


Get a Taint, you pathetic cur!
User avatar
theCryptofishist
 
Posts: 39907
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:28 am
Location: In Exile
Burning Since: 2017

Re: Treat Barbie Nice!!

Postby lonestoner916 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:13 pm

theCryptofishist wrote:
massagenut wrote:Well some of us actually treat our Barbies nice!! At least we give them a good rub down before Doc puts them in the oven....

Image
bds5s by Treaty Oak Photo, on Flickr

Any happy endings?


Not for Barbie unfortunately.
User avatar
lonestoner916
 
Posts: 891
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Gerlach, Nevada

Postby MisaBlue » Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:08 am

Image
User avatar
MisaBlue
 
Posts: 2081
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:28 pm
Location: Czech Republic

Postby Dr. Pyro » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:26 pm

Yo Barbiebarians and the world! Just got back from running the Boston Marathon. Nice to see Kristi, Kat, Drew and Mindy there. Thanks for your support. Met a Barbiebarian newbie Bryan from Jacksonville. Now that I'm back, time to do what we do every day: Plan to take over the playa!

Oh, and in case anybody cares, I did manage to beat over 4000 other runners. So there.
User avatar
Dr. Pyro
 
Posts: 3964
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:11 am
Location: Newcastle, CA
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp & Wine Bistro

Postby Donna Matrix » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:59 pm

hi Dr. Pyro
Image
User avatar
Donna Matrix
 
Posts: 821
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:19 pm
Location: Northern California
Burning Since: 2004

Postby Donna Matrix » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:01 pm

Remember me?
Image
User avatar
Donna Matrix
 
Posts: 821
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:19 pm
Location: Northern California
Burning Since: 2004

Postby Dr. Pyro » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:51 pm

My mind is still reeling from running Boston. Sierra College as I recall?
User avatar
Dr. Pyro
 
Posts: 3964
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:11 am
Location: Newcastle, CA
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp & Wine Bistro

Postby Donna Matrix » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:45 pm

OH............ you are good. :wink:
Image
User avatar
Donna Matrix
 
Posts: 821
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:19 pm
Location: Northern California
Burning Since: 2004

Re: Treat Barbie Nice!!

Postby tamarakay » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:46 am

Sic Pup wrote:
massagenut wrote: At least we give them a good rub down before Doc puts them in the oven....


?

Image


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
When the only tool you got is a hammer, every problem looks like a hippie.

Mmmmmm I love the smell of Burning Man - Token

Getting overly dramatic about the ticket sale process is so 2012. - Maladroit


http://www.dyewithdignity.com
User avatar
tamarakay
 
Posts: 2610
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:27 pm
Location: Texas
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity at BDC

Postby MisaBlue » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:39 am

Happy Easter for the Best camp on Playa!

Image
User avatar
MisaBlue
 
Posts: 2081
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:28 pm
Location: Czech Republic

Postby Bluemandrew » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:01 am

MisaBlue wrote:Happy Easter for the Best camp on Playa!

Image


Those are contraband in the US! (If they're the same thing as a wunder-kugel that is)
Bluemandrew
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:55 pm

Postby theCryptofishist » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:32 am

How did Barbie lay those eggs? They seem way too huge to pass through her pelvis.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri


Get a Taint, you pathetic cur!
User avatar
theCryptofishist
 
Posts: 39907
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:28 am
Location: In Exile
Burning Since: 2017

Postby MisaBlue » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:43 pm

theCryptofishist wrote:How did Barbie lay those eggs? They seem way too huge to pass through her pelvis.


Yes, one wonders, right?!
User avatar
MisaBlue
 
Posts: 2081
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:28 pm
Location: Czech Republic

Postby theCryptofishist » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:37 pm

MisaBlue wrote:
theCryptofishist wrote:How did Barbie lay those eggs? They seem way too huge to pass through her pelvis.


Yes, one wonders, right?!

Maybe the shell is soft and hardens when it dries...
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri


Get a Taint, you pathetic cur!
User avatar
theCryptofishist
 
Posts: 39907
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:28 am
Location: In Exile
Burning Since: 2017

Postby Trishntek » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:14 pm

theCryptofishist wrote:
MisaBlue wrote:
theCryptofishist wrote:How did Barbie lay those eggs? They seem way too huge to pass through her pelvis.


Yes, one wonders, right?!

Maybe the shell is soft and hardens when it dries...


My Barbie Bunny passes those easily!
RETROFROLIC, the place of Pink, Pain and Pleasure!
http://www.retrofrolic.com
Some call me Tnt,,,, works for me!
User avatar
Trishntek
 
Posts: 3464
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:27 pm
Location: Ventura, CA, USA
Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Retrofrolic!

Postby Dr. Pyro » Tue May 03, 2011 7:56 am

Yo Barbiebarians, some news. We just purchased six 55-gallon drums for water, even though they won't be filled to capacity. Probably put between 30 and 35 gallons in each. We got them for $22 each, out the door, no sales tax. A helluva deal. Now we have to figure out how to get them to the playa. At least we'll have between 180 and 200 gallons of water for our shower. Nice to be in the lap of luxury.
User avatar
Dr. Pyro
 
Posts: 3964
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:11 am
Location: Newcastle, CA
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp & Wine Bistro

Postby Simon of the Playa » Tue May 03, 2011 8:20 am

Image
fuck you, it's magic


NO SLEEP TIL GERLACH

A gift for the Playa

THIS YEARS POSTERS

2015 posters
User avatar
Simon of the Playa
 
Posts: 15565
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Location: Rochester, Nevada.
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

Postby unjonharley » Tue May 03, 2011 8:20 am

Dr. Pyro wrote:Yo Barbiebarians, some news. We just purchased six 55-gallon drums for water, even though they won't be filled to capacity. Probably put between 30 and 35 gallons in each. We got them for $22 each, out the door, no sales tax. A helluva deal. Now we have to figure out how to get them to the playa. At least we'll have between 180 and 200 gallons of water for our shower. Nice to be in the lap of luxury.


The sloping around of half fille barrels make for a "bad" load.. The jots people can deliver clean water to your containers.. I would think as a better deal..
User avatar
unjonharley
 
Posts: 10007
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2003 11:05 am
Location: Salem Or.

Postby FIGJAM » Tue May 03, 2011 9:36 am

unjonharley wrote:
Dr. Pyro wrote:Yo Barbiebarians, some news. We just purchased six 55-gallon drums for water, even though they won't be filled to capacity. Probably put between 30 and 35 gallons in each. We got them for $22 each, out the door, no sales tax. A helluva deal. Now we have to figure out how to get them to the playa. At least we'll have between 180 and 200 gallons of water for our shower. Nice to be in the lap of luxury.


The sloping around of half fille barrels make for a "bad" load.. The jots people can deliver clean water to your containers.. I would think as a better deal..


I agree. the fuller the better.
"Don't buy ur Burn...........Build ur Burn!"

"If I can't find an answer, I'll create one!!!"

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me
User avatar
FIGJAM
 
Posts: 8501
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:39 am
Location: apache junction az.

Postby Dr. Pyro » Tue May 03, 2011 9:45 am

Thanks for the advice. I will take it to heart.
User avatar
Dr. Pyro
 
Posts: 3964
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:11 am
Location: Newcastle, CA
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp & Wine Bistro

Postby Dr. Pyro » Fri May 06, 2011 11:09 am

POST NUMBER 2000! Yeah me.

We have the May newsletter for all you Barbiebarians and wannabees posted on our website: www.barbiedeathcamp.com . Feel free to see how a real theme camp does it correctly.
User avatar
Dr. Pyro
 
Posts: 3964
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:11 am
Location: Newcastle, CA
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp & Wine Bistro

Postby ygmir » Fri May 06, 2011 12:06 pm

congrats Doc!!!
you postal maniac......wait, did that sound right?
Posting?
Posted?
Poster?
Postum?
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
User avatar
ygmir
 
Posts: 27282
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: nevada county
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby unjonharley » Fri May 06, 2011 12:09 pm

ygmir wrote:congrats Doc!!!
you postal maniac......wait, did that sound right?
Posting?
Posted?
Poster?
Postum?


POSTAL :?:
User avatar
unjonharley
 
Posts: 10007
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2003 11:05 am
Location: Salem Or.

Postby MisaBlue » Fri May 06, 2011 12:18 pm

unjonharley wrote:
ygmir wrote:congrats Doc!!!
you postal maniac......wait, did that sound right?
Posting?
Posted?
Poster?
Postum?


POSTAL :?:


you mean postcoital?
User avatar
MisaBlue
 
Posts: 2081
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:28 pm
Location: Czech Republic

Postby MisaBlue » Fri May 06, 2011 12:43 pm

Even Lynch use Barbie
http://vimeo.com/21939919
User avatar
MisaBlue
 
Posts: 2081
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:28 pm
Location: Czech Republic

Postby Dr. Pyro » Tue May 10, 2011 8:35 pm

This goes out to a Barbiebarian who doesn't necessarily camp with us, but is as much a part of our camp as most anyone else. Our dear friend Harmony, who is one of the stars of the show Turf Wars on the DIY Network, just won her most recent challenge. The producers awarded the winning team, "Team Harmony Who Is A Big Supporter Of Barbie Death Camp" $10,000 cash and nearly $3000 of Craftsman building materials. Sure some of that has to be spread out (you can check out our good friends Harmony, Ericka, Trevor, and TJ if you check local listings for the DIY Network) but that's a pretty good two day's work. Congrats Harmony, your fellow Barbiebarians love you...and as of now, envy you!
User avatar
Dr. Pyro
 
Posts: 3964
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:11 am
Location: Newcastle, CA
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp & Wine Bistro

Postby ygmir » Tue May 10, 2011 8:37 pm

hooray for Harmony!!!!
lovin to see someone work hard and succeed!!!
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
User avatar
ygmir
 
Posts: 27282
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: nevada county
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby MisaBlue » Wed May 11, 2011 12:53 am

That is great news! Congratulation :)
User avatar
MisaBlue
 
Posts: 2081
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:28 pm
Location: Czech Republic

PreviousNext

Return to 2011 Theme Camps

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests