THEME EVERY YEAR, DON'T LET IT BE FORGOTTEN

THEME EVERY YEAR, DON'T LET IT BE FORGOTTEN

Postby armi.jestage » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:39 pm

How many veterans out there really would like to see some more emphasis placed on the LNT(Leave No Trace... aka- NO MOOPING), as well as the gifting aspect that makes our economy what it is. So many times will I be over hearing a group of individuals talking about Burning Man. Some of these people have been fortunate enough to make it to the burn, and yet many have not yet had their cherry sizzled :twisted: :!: :mrgreen: :wink: :roll: .... I feel myself becoming agitated when i hear them say... "it's a bartering community right...?" I'm forced into interjecting and saying... "NO, IT IS NOTHING LIKE A BARTER ECONOMY. In fact, you often should resist the urge to reciprocate and allow that urge to keep the gifting going..."

I have been approached on the playa not just a few times in regard to wanting to 'trade' for something...? WTF

I admit that if you would like to see a few burner tips, even for the seasoned folk in here... Halcyon's tips & tricks (part 6 is gifting) is a good vibe for an honest part of the playa.
armi.jestage

Re: THEME EVERY YEAR, DON'T LET IT BE FORGOTTEN

Postby FIGJAM » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:04 pm

"Don't buy ur Burn...........Build ur Burn!"

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me
FIGJAM

Return to 2011 Theme