FOUND: FAUX FUR HAT - LONG FUR PINK/SALMON WITH WHITE TIPS -

FOUND: FAUX FUR HAT - LONG FUR PINK/SALMON WITH WHITE TIPS -

Postby Sticky » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:13 am

FOUND: FAUX FUR HAT - LONG FUR PINK/SALMON WITH WHITE TIPS - MONGOLIAN STYLE FUR HAT.

Found near Thunderdome on Friday or Saturday night. Message me, I'd love to return it to you. Do you remember what color the inner lining is?

Love you!

Camp HomeSlice

Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Homeslice

Postby PitterPatter » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:12 pm

Is it a maroonish asian gold texture type of hat with ears and flaps?
PitterPatter

Re: FOUND: FAUX FUR HAT - LONG FUR PINK/SALMON WITH WHITE TI

Postby Sticky » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:06 pm

Sorry, I see that you replied to my post way back in Sep of 2010, but for whatever reason the ePlaya system did not email me that you had replied.

I took a year off of the Burn in 2011, but will be at the 2012 Burn, and only now decided to check ePlaya to see if anyone had responded to my post about the hat.

Anyway, the hat in question does not have anything close to a maroon inner lining nor ear flaps or anything. It is just a Mongolian style. Doesn't sound like its yours. However, It's really not my style or color. If it will be of some consolation for your loss, though, I'd be happy to gift it to you provided that we can do it in person on-Playa this year. I'm just to busy to arrange shipping unless to the rightful owner.

I'd be happy to see you at some pre-arranged space-time coordinates. Let me know.

Love Sticky.
Camp HomeSlice

Postby trilobyte » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:15 pm

You could also gift it in person to the Kostume Kult or Black Rock City Boutique camps, each spends the year gathering and collecting awesome playariffic fashions to gift on the playa (who knows, they might have something awesome there that is your style and color).
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Postby Sticky » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:20 pm

Great idea, Trilobyte! Costume Camp - is usually situated pretty near Center Camp, on ring road, right? Do you approximately where they'll be in 2012. I have some other costume stuff I could donate as well. Cool stuff I'd thought would work with my threads stylings, but I never actually wear.
Camp HomeSlice

Postby trilobyte » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:02 pm

I think Black Rock Boutique has been near center camp many years in the past, but they may have moved. Keep an eye open for postings from them and Kostume Kult (which offers a similar service) sometime in July, once placement's been announced.
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Postby Dr Helix » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:35 pm

Sticky wrote:Sorry, I see that you replied to my post way back in Sep of 2010, but for whatever reason the ePlaya system did not email me that you had replied.

I took a year off of the Burn in 2011, but will be at the 2012 Burn, and only now decided to check ePlaya to see if anyone had responded to my post about the hat.

Anyway, the hat in question does not have anything close to a maroon inner lining nor ear flaps or anything. It is just a Mongolian style. Doesn't sound like its yours. However, It's really not my style or color. If it will be of some consolation for your loss, though, I'd be happy to gift it to you provided that we can do it in person on-Playa this year. I'm just to busy to arrange shipping unless to the rightful owner.

I'd be happy to see you at some pre-arranged space-time coordinates. Let me know.

Love Sticky.

Dear Sticky,

I read these boards a lot and your reply was one of the strangest and best I have read in a while. You looked TWO years later to see if anyone had responded? That's great in and of itself. But to offer to GIVE the coat to the other poster? What great gesture. Come by the Interaction Cafe at 7:30 and D (hopefully!) and I will buy you a drink. You my friend, are a class act.
"Love, Rockets and write when you get work"
Dr Helix

Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Interaction Cafe

Return to 2010 - Clothing