FOUND: Blue Camera & Flashlight left near 8:30

FOUND: Blue Camera & Flashlight left near 8:30

Postby eplaya7 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:28 pm

This is too nice a camera to keep without trying to find the owner first.

Late in the week, someone left their dirty, dusty bike with a blue camera and flashlight in the basket.

[i](We were hoping the person would have re-traced their steps and come back for their belongings but by Sunday, we were forced to deal with them. I believe the bike was dropped-off at lost and found by a camp-mate although the owner may already have been gone by that time.)[/i]

If you lost a Blue Camera and Flashlight (that were sitting in your bike basket) at one of the intersections of 8:30 late in the week at Burning Man, then please respond to this post and/or we can talk via email.

If I do not find the [u]real[/u] owner of this within the next 3 to 4 weeks, I will probably delete this post. But, whoever you are, I hope I find ya.

Sincerely,

SallySourBritches
eplaya7

Postby ahniradvanyi » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:21 pm

I lost my blue canon camera... this may be it! There would be the last pictures of the burning of the man on saturday on it, just as I lost it that night. . . contact me via email... struts04@yahoo.com i would pay for shipping!
-AHni Radvanyi
ahniradvanyi

camera

Postby gabricali » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:25 pm

what does the camera look like . i lost a metallic blue canon powershot D10, underwater camera - i was camped @ 8:30 and e and think it was lost somewhere around there on sat night. the first few pictures are of my family and 2 yr old niece in a restaurant. id be thrilled if this is it, but either way thanks for being a good burner and posting. and hope it gets reunited with its owner even if its not me.
thanks again
gabriella
gabricali@aol.com
gabricali

Postby Rude Pet » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:25 am

Don't suppose the camera looks like this: http://bit.ly/cEM06J
And has a wrist strap on it and a 4GB memory card inside? In which case it's mine! It's a long shot, as the bike's not mine, but just maybe someone had found my camera, was carrying it to lost and found, and lost their bike?? Maybe?? Doubt it, but stranger things have happened....

Rude Pet (Rupert)

rupertdrm@gmail.com
+44 (0) 7855100820
Rude Pet

Another long shot

Postby adamexcess » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:49 pm

I had a blue canon powershot A495 that I lost and perhaps someone else picked up before the camera and put it in a bike basket. It's got a yellow burning man tag on it and has a bunch of pictures inside including the sign for my camp, "Sukkat Shalom"

Feel free to contact me if this sounds like this could be it: adamexcess@yahoo.com
Adam
adamexcess

possibly mine. please contact me!

Postby guyguy009 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:04 am

Hello, I lost both a camera and a light. My email address is
guyguy009@hotmail.com

Please email me, and I can give you details of my lost items. And send a photo of myself, so perhaps you can look though the images.

im crossing my fingers. and on behalf of all of us camera losers, thanks for attempting to reunite us....
guyguy009

possibly mine. please contact me!

Postby guyguy009 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:06 am

Hello, I lost both a camera and a light. My email address is
guyguy009@hotmail.com

Please email me, and I can give you details of my lost items. And send a photo of myself, so perhaps you can look though the images.

im crossing my fingers. and on behalf of all of us camera losers, thanks for attempting to reunite us....
guyguy009

Lost Sony Cybershot camera.

Postby JohnDK » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:52 pm

Was in small black (MEC) shoulder bag along with bronze-colored spiked goggles. The batteries were dead by Sunday. Probably many pictures of my asian girlfriend. I last had it at Nexus.

John
JohnDK

Return to 2010 - Gadgets (Cameras / MP3 Players / Cell Phones)