Trading my ticket for a coffee table - Los Angeles or SF

Buy, sell, or gift tickets for the 2010 Burning Man event

Trading my ticket for a coffee table - Los Angeles or SF

Postby Delrious » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:29 am

I'm the guy that made this:

http://www.vimeo.com/6636389

However, I can't make it to burning man this year so I want to be filming a coffee table instead. I need a coffee table that goes well here:

Preferably modern black or white and or some combination of the two...or just something amazing that goes well in that shot. No crap from Ikea where the veneer peels off after a year. Must be in perfect condition.

I have a paper (Tier 2 $240) ticket. I will be available in Los Angeles early this week and San Francisco late in the week.

Serious inquiries please send me a photo at delrious@gmail.com

Ben
Delrious

Postby avishai » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:33 am

I have a couple I'll link to in the am
avishai

Postby Delrious » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:51 pm

Right now, someone is sitting there, cold and depressed in their amazingly decorated post modern style apartment, completely broke having invested all of their money in something really stupid, dreaming of a place that they can go where none of that fucking matters. They are sitting there alone, staring at their coffee table wondering, if ONLY...if only there was someone who would accept this coffee table as a humble trade for a ticket!

Well folks. That someone you are looking for is me. Hand over your coffee table and the key to happiness is yours.
Delrious

Postby shiva_dance » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:31 am

this thread makes me happy. i hope you get the raddest coffee table and i would love to see the film.
Mul-ti-pass.
shiva_dance

Postby Delrious » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:15 pm

Last call for coffee table candidates. I've had a quite a few amazing artists offer to build me tables, and while that is very generous, what I am looking for is very specific and I won't know it before I see it.

Tomorrow is the last day I can do a trade in LA. Otherwise I'm offering it up for sale in San Francisco for $240.

Ben
Delrious

Postby waywardvirtuoso » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:16 pm

Love the vid on vimeo. :) good luck finding your table.
if we look too close at the path, we can not see the sky.
waywardvirtuoso

Postby Delrious » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:29 pm

I see alot of people on here looking for tickets and none looking for coffee tables. Cmon! The table might be 10 bucks at the goodwill. Just snap a picture of it, send it to me pretending it's yours and buy it if I want to trade. I'll never know the difference.

Last call. I have a buyer lined up tomorrow if I can't make a trade in sf tonight or tomorrow morning.
Delrious

Return to 2010 Tickets