Theme Camp needs 2 Early Arrival Passes

Theme Camp needs 2 Early Arrival Passes

Postby innovatordoll » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:04 pm

Hi,

Due to unforeseen events and a very hard choice on our part, our original early arrival passes went bye bye.

Should anyone end up with 2 extra early arrival passes please contact me privately to make arrangements (as in helping you out, for helping us out type of thing) As we know during these last few weeks people who were going, suddenly are not going or cannot go.

Or if you have further questions. You can PM me or write to
innovatordoll at yahoo dot com.

LiLU
innovatordoll

For comedic relief

Postby innovatordoll » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:16 pm

Since this is the only response I've received and obviously is not why I gave out my address I thought I would share. Please enjoy because I did get a chortle over it.

Regardless if such antics I plan to have yet another good burn this year and things will work out no matter what.

" Flag this messageEarly Arrival Passess.
Friday, August 13, 2010 4:28 PM

"Anonymous Remailer (austria)" <mixmaster@remailer.privacy.at>
What a loser. Stop trying to bullshit your way in.
innovatordoll

Postby oneeyeddick » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:38 am

Credentials?
what is your experience/what can you do?
do you plan on working for the person that gives you the early passes the whole time, or do you plan on still working at the camp that blew you off for whatever reason also?
We have an obligation to make space for everyone, we have no obligation to make that space pleasant.
oneeyeddick

Burning Since: 1996

Postby Token » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:02 am

It sucks that some gutless wanker used a remailer.

Our camp is two passes short as well, and I'm not talking folks who want to be there early just for shits n giggles. No, real hands that we need to hold stuff together while we bolt our camp down.

Now we have to figure out some clever ways to use clamps and pulleys.

Good luck LiLu
Token

Burning Since: 2001

Postby innovatordoll » Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:42 pm

OneEyedDick

We would be there to help set up the camp that gave up Early Arrival Passes until the event opens at Midnight.

Of which we then would need to relocate and start setting up our own Theme Camp. I know I wasn't clear on that sorry. But no we would definitely be there to help.

I'm not a construction worker nor my husband if that's what your asking. But were not slackers by any means.

Token:

Thanks If there one thing I have seen in the past is people are willing to help up there if there asked. Of course they have the right to say no or I'm wiped out sorry but hey you never know. Regardless of our situation I know that it will all work out. I wish you the best!
innovatordoll

Return to 2010 Theme Camps