Do you like to Party Naked?

Postby PsyctecB » Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:07 pm

We do! Our little camp has been touched by personal tragedy this year and it seems we have some space available if you are looking for a camp. This is strictly a 21 and over camp, as we require each camper to spend some time helping in our camp bar Party Naked Tiki Bar. As the name implies, we are mostly nudists but we do not require nudity. So, if you are offended by nudity, this will not be the camp for you. We are mostly forty-somethings that love to have a good time and enjoy rock music at the bar. We are responsible members of the community, offering a clothing optional bar for Black Rock City citizens age 21 and over only. We do require ID's be shown. We follow the rules and require that of our campmates. You must comply with the "leave no trace" principle. We have a small camp fee to help fund the bar supplies and ask each camper to help by taking an extra bag of trash when they leave. If you are interested in being in our camp please write and tell me why you think you would be a good fit. Let me know what kind of space requirements you might have and when you are arriving and leaving. Don't be offended when I have more questions for you. We prefer to know who we are trusting to be in our camp so we will want to get to know you.
Here today, gone to Maui.
PsyctecB

Postby much2naughty2 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:18 pm

So many options, so many fun camps, to many choices. We'll definately stop by to say hi, naked of course :D
much2naughty2

Postby Elliot » Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:58 pm

:D
Did you say "rock music" at your bar? I'll be there! I'm already with a camp, but I'll definitely dress up in my birthday suit and visit your bar. Just need to be able to find you. I might even have a piano with me, if you have a Jerry Lee Lewis around.
:D
Elliot's Bicycle Service, Camel Saddlery and Beverage Salon 5 & G as before, probably.
Ali Elliot Fy Fasan, proprietor

Caravansary Black Rock 2014

ImageImageImage
Millicent The Bus; pedal-vehicles on Playa and in Kinetic Sculpture Races.
Elliot

Burning Since: 2006
Camp Name: Elliot’s Bicycle & Beverage Emporium

Postby AntiM » Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:48 pm

This camp has the Anti M Stamp of Two Thumbs Up My Ass Approval. LOL, seriously, good people, good times.
These are not my fuckos.
AntiM

Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Postby theCryptofishist » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:28 pm

So, does your "leave no trace" policy include the mandatory use of towels when sitting on your bar stools?
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Yes we rock

Postby PsyctecB » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:35 am

Can't wait to meet you all. Yes, we rock it out every day at Black Rock City. We are your rock alternative on the Esplanade (near 7:00). Can't miss us if you look for the giant Party Naked letters. We do relax the bring a towel to sit on etiquette that would normally be observed by nudists for convenience sake. We continuously clean off our stools for dust and butt prints. In the spirit of radical self-reliance however, please bring your own towel to set upon if you have concerns. Or you can always stand and drink. We love and reward those who get naked with a hand painted medallion on a lei, but nudity is never required.
PsyctecB

Postby Sham » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:48 am

You folks are awesome. Will stop by and gift a nice bottle (sealed) for your bar!
Sham

Postby ygmir » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:57 am

Shambala wrote:You folks are awesome. Will stop by and gift a nice bottle (sealed) for your bar!

will you be doing your:

"I can carry this "handle of booze" with no hands" trick again this year?
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby Sham » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:01 am

ygmir wrote:
Shambala wrote:You folks are awesome. Will stop by and gift a nice bottle (sealed) for your bar!

will you be doing your:

"I can carry this "handle of booze" with no hands" trick again this year?

I believe that was a nip, and the illusion was that it was tied on with string!
More playa magic for ya!
Sham

Postby Fire_Moose » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:26 am

These folks are awesome. Met them at Darkskies....last year i guess.

Great folks I'll def be by....most likely with clothes ;)
2K8 Burning Man Virgin 2K11 Camp Envy
2K9 Camp Envy 2k12 Fucking Flamingoes
2k10 Stag Camp 2k13 Camp Envy
Fire_Moose

join your camp

Postby Jup!t3r » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:46 pm

aging hippie, looking for one more time for old times sake, be here now, experience, can tend bar, nudity no problem, have truck, tent, shade, rebar, t posts and all necessary tools to plant and pull same. first timer expect to ride my bike around with my mouth hanging open in amazment. can offer nursing experience, tend illness, hurts, and psych issues if I am capable of same. Know when I am incapacitate or working beyond my abilites. don't eat much. love rock and roll. and body art.
Will gift empathic listening, or at least the illusion of it, to anyone who needs some. Other than that looking to shed some of my own self importance, and find some insights what ever and however generated....
Jup!t3r

sounds like fun

Postby xhoosier » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:21 pm

This may be my second year but I can sometimes still be a little shy but who knows. Let us know where you are and I will also bring along a nice sealed bottle of something. Anything special that you would like? (disclaimer: I am not rich but also hate bad booze). :)

hope to spend some time with everyone.
xhoosier

Burning Since: 2009

hi from 4th year burner...

Postby andrewlustig » Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:54 pm

Hi,
Andrew from Santa Fe NM looking to camp with some fun folks this year. I work the medical tent, EMS Paramedic every year. I have a 24 foot trailer, but would like to be on comfy couches under a shade structure with good company much of the time...Do you have space or an interest?
thanks,
andrew
andrewlustig

Postby Galaxo Magic » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:23 pm

I don't know, guess I'll find out!
Galaxo Magic

join your camp

Postby Jup!t3r » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:53 am

I am looking for a bm home site, and as a woman whose centaur breast tatooo is now looking like a Giraffee, I am a bit concerned about tending bar with the girls swinging...don't want to grosss anybody out, and feel bad about my gravity dilema. but you if you can get behind a sagging empathic camp member I would be proud to join you, perhaps enough body paint can, artfully applied, give me back my jaunty boobs.

So that is my concern, also if I laugh to hard, might need to wear big girl pull ups....or maybe just a well padded loin cloth...hmmmmm that would work...hmmm. well there you go, very physically strong for my size, smart as the dickens, and cute as a bug except for the aformentioned boobs, and hell my butt is sagging as well. If you are all taut and tan, I serve as a reason not to get old. "go back, it's a trap"!!
tent 8x8, shade 6x6, vehicle little blue kia, four door, so what 25sq feet???
Will gift empathic listening, or at least the illusion of it, to anyone who needs some. Other than that looking to shed some of my own self importance, and find some insights what ever and however generated....
Jup!t3r

Postby Galaxo Magic » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:45 pm

Jup!t3r

It comes with the territory. I tell my younger friends to not get old. Fracking standing up can be hard if I have sat weird for too long. I, too, am not the skinny kid I was into my 40's. One great thing about nudist, we've all seen it all before.
Galaxo Magic

Postby likecats » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:28 pm

Rock music and nudity! Two of my favorites! I'll definitely stop by and gift something for the bar.
likecats

Postby likecats » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:34 pm

Jup!t3r,
All bodies are beautiful.
likecats

Sorry we have no more room

Postby PsyctecB » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:58 pm

Thank you to those who responded looking for a home. At this time I am filling the last of our space and can't take in any more campers. I hope to see everyone at Party Naked Tiki Bar when we go home. Come by and say Hi. Bring your own cup or we will give you one. Gifts, especially sealed bottles, are always appreciated and we hope you enjoy your experience. Esplanade at 7:00.

Thanks,
Bobbie
PsyctecB

Return to 2010 Theme Camps