Playa-photographer seeking Theme Camps with Projectors/TVs

Playa-photographer seeking Theme Camps with Projectors/TVs

Postby Goz » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:32 pm

Hello m'friends!

I'm going to be wandering the playa aimlessly in my self-contained 2400wattsecond lighting rig vest/wind sail, photographing whomever crosses my path (or I will get picked up by a dust storm and dropped somewhere in Reno).

I'd like to project the good-est shots each night... Perhaps your camp is showing movies and needs intermission material? Or perhaps someone is broadcasting TV again... Regardless, if you could use some visuals let me know:

(a) where/when to find you or where to put 'em
(b) what media to give them to you in - CD/DVD, Flash Drive, Mental Telepathyâ„¢
(c) just the JPGs or a movie file or DVD?

I'm going with my trusty rusty Mac, so whatever i-software they have is what I'll be using (Lightroom to edit). So far my friends at Mal-Mart on Esplenade have given me the OK, but I haven't asked around much else.

Say Hi if this is of interest to your camp!!! I don't want to promote my default world work here (I am a photographer by trade) but am happy to send individuals to see what to expect. I only promise that they will be fantastic and perfect in every way.

Fingers crossed!
on the playa in 2010:
http://humanlightsuit.com
Goz

Postby rana » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:59 pm

I stumbled across Videogasm today in my quest to find a theme camp

http://www.videogasm.com/burningman/2010/
rana

Postby C.f.M. » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:22 am

rana wrote:I stumbled across Videogasm today in my quest to find a theme camp

http://www.videogasm.com/burningman/2010/

Yup, Videogasm is what I came in to suggest.

Some of Camp SCIENCE! will be with them, and I would be, too, except I'm too much of a sissy to camp on the Esplanade.
C.f.M.

Burning Since: 2009

Postby Stickygreen » Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:20 pm

I work in the VJ field, you know the guy that edits the video content on projected screens at events, and parties. like the big ass round screens at Opulent Temple. Last year I did a video install in the root society dome, and I have a number of contacts for people with Digital media display devices on playa. I have sent them your post here on eplaya,

Also I am possible interested in using some footage to be displayed live on some screens that I will be working during he week. contact me via PM to sort out details, lets see these images on the big screen!
)'(
Stickygreen

Postby Kodachrome-Burning » Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:05 pm

I'll have my battery portable 1,200 watt second in tow at times, but no interruptions from digital, all Kodachrome, all the time!
I don't need the World at my fingertips - it's planted firmly beneath my feet
Kodachrome-Burning

Return to 2010 Theme Camps