Sacred Spaces looking for experienced Infrastructure Lead

Sacred Spaces looking for experienced Infrastructure Lead

Postby veleda » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:33 am

Hey all!

This is a long shot...but why not. We're in a large Esplanade village and make really cool temple/chill/workshop/visionary art spaces for people and play spiritually-oriented music..We're also co-hosting Feed the Artists so pre-burn build week will be a phenomenal collection of awesome events held at our camp. We're a sanctuary in the chaos of the burn for our campmates and burners alike.

We have a number of infrastructure types already on showers, power, build, etc but what we don't have is a high level person to manage the whole process..check designs, make sure the build plan makes sense, that we have all the tools we need, build the early arrival list and strike list, help us with best practices, etc. Just someone to be a GOTO person to get 'er done when need be.

I end up kind of being that person..but I'm really too busy keeping the whole project moving and building a really awesome piece of fire art for the camp and its not really my skillset..

We have lots of great things going on and a strong team of peeps just this particular person hasn't arisen for us this year.

We're offering a comped membership to our village as part of our offering, daily massages from our excellent healing sanctuary, meals, showers, etc. and most of all.. our infinite gratitude.

Luv n' Rockets;
Veleda
Luv n' Rocket;
Veleda
Sacred Spaces Village
veleda

Im in!

Postby BeachAmigo » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:54 pm

Veleda,

I may not be the Foreman you are looking for, but I think I can be of great assistance to your group. Im a can-do guy flying-in from the eastcoast solo and your group sounds like something I would like to be a part of. I have built my own mountain loft off-grid and solar powered, so I have some skills. This will be my 3rd Burn, so I have some idea of what it is all about. Also I volunteer at my regional burn in NC, that will be in late July.
As I will not make it to the playa until Sunday, and then must wait to get in, I will miss the pre-burn fun. But please let me know if I can help.

Peace,

PapiBear
BeachAmigo

Return to 2010 Theme Camps