Estonian American @ BRC

Estonian American @ BRC

Postby BeachAmigo » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:19 am

Having dog shit in Tallinn's oldest ( and europe's) Pharmacy as a cure for a mineral deficiency, makes Estonians a leader in forward thinking like Skype. Being from a very small country as well helps to foster an ability do more with less. And they drink with the best of them. Good people to have around your camp. As I fly in from the east coast (FL) my "bag of tricks" will be limited on my 3rd trip to the big burn in the playa.
So I put myself out there to the community to share my experience and meet new souls for the 2010 event.
I built a off-grid, solar DC powered mountain loft in NC by myself, so I have some stills. I go to my regional burn "Transformus" outside Asheville, NC as well. But I dont have any connections out west. Maybe a single girl would like a fun companion to join them for the big show. I have a car, a bike, a flight, a ticket, a hotel, and an idea. Where do my thoughts take me?
BeachAmigo.com :D[color=darkblue][/color]
Cloud 9 gets all the attention, but Cloud 8 is closer, less crowded, and has a much better view.
BeachAmigo

Postby ygmir » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:44 am

tere homikust,
and welcome!!

cross posting is frowned on.

I hope you have a good burn
good luck finding a companion..........
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Re: Estonian American @ BRC

Postby LeChatNoir » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:11 am

BeachAmigo wrote:...I built a off-grid, solar DC powered mountain loft in NC by myself, so I have some stills...

The mountains of North Carolina are a good spot for stills.

Asheville is a very cool place, I used to live there. Welcome to eplaya BeachAmigo.
The New and Improved Black Cat... now with 25% more blather
LeChatNoir

Postby geospyder » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:07 am

I was in Tallin, Estonia earlier this month. I'm from Nevada but the couple we travelled with are from Naples, FL. Small world.
You know it's going to be a bad day when you jump out of bed and miss the floor.
geospyder

Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Somewhere in Hushville

Postby ygmir » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:07 am

Tallinn is a very cool city......I spent a month in Estonia and a week in Finland.......I really loved Estonia, Vana Tallinn was a favorite drink of mine.
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Return to 2010 Theme Camps