Suspended Animation is back for 2010

Suspended Animation is back for 2010

Postby Zang » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:05 pm

Suspended Animation will be back, hopefully in our same location just off 7:30 on B.

We'll be hosting bondage rides, rope bondage workshops, play parties, performances, and -- new this year -- inviting you nutty burners to join us for guerilla bondage performances around the city Friday night.

We are putting the final touches on our event schedule and will have that posted soon.

Interested in camping with us? We have a few slots open and are open to new camp members. We are a hard working, no-drama camp with excellent infrastructure, and we expect a lot from each other. Check out Camping With Suspended Animation for more details.

We are also opening up our 6,300 square foot pavilion to people who wish to hold events. This includes theatrical lighting, sound system, and lotsa pillows for audience members. Details on how to reserve the pavilion will be posted in a couple of days, but if you're interested and need to know RIGHT NOW drop us a line at info at suspendedanimationcrew dot com.
Zang

Postby trystanthegypsy » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:08 pm

Hooray! I came to watch bondage rides a couple times last year, but was always too late to get one. I will come extra early this year!
trystanthegypsy

Postby Zang » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:56 pm

Bondage rides go fast, I tell ya. There are three ways to get into the air:

1. Show up early and be first in line.
2. Stop by to visit when there's not an event running and charm the socks off a rigger.
3. Bribes.

Combinations of options 2 and 3 are particularly effective. Or so I hear.
Zang

Postby trystanthegypsy » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:29 pm

I am very charming. It comes from my training in linguistics, you see. I have been know to be quite cunning.

*heeheehee*
trystanthegypsy

Return to 2010 Theme Camps