Camp for fun/helpful second-time burners?

Camp for fun/helpful second-time burners?

Postby davidsf » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:41 pm

we're a fun group of people, young (23-27), respectful and helpful. there are 12 people in our group and we will be bringing 2 RVs. 4 are virgins and the rest have been before, and 8 guys/4 girls.

we'll be getting there on weds but are totally willing to help out where we can with camp responsibilities! we plan to bring enough to provide a positive contribution to the camp.

since the majority of us have been before we are planning on being COMPLETELY self-reliant and shouldn't need any help whatsoever.

many of us work in the SF tech scene and should have some good stories to share about some of the websites you use on a daily basis. no creeps or aggressive types here, but we're definitely outgoing and looking to have a fun time :)

does anybody have any room left in their camp?
davidsf

Postby Ugly Dougly » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:44 pm

Looks like you have a camp already.
Ugly Dougly

Burning Since: 1996

Postby davidsf » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:52 pm

Ugly Dougly wrote:Looks like you have a camp already.

hah! well, we're trying not to get stuck out at J and 9 o'clock. last time we went we got lucky by joining a cap at 6:30 and D or so.

in that case, any tips on finding a decent spot? :)
davidsf

Postby MaitreMaximillian » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:36 pm

My theme camp is based in San Francisco/Oakland and theoretically I'd have room for all 12 of you. Check out www.pleasuresofthefleshuniversity.com, and if if seems up your alley, then drop me a note and we'll talk about the possibility. Also, in the next couple of weekends we're going to have an in-person meeting for those of us at my camp who are in the Bay Area (not of us all are).

But as Ugly Dougly said, you have enough for a substantial camp yourselves. The only thing is that you might not get the kind of spot that you wanted if you have 12 people all arriving on Wednesday.
MaitreMaximillian

Postby Fire_Moose » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:30 am

Call it the 4 Towers camps
2K8 Burning Man Virgin 2K11 Camp Envy
2K9 Camp Envy 2k12 Fucking Flamingoes
2k10 Stag Camp 2k13 Camp Envy
Fire_Moose

Postby gyre » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:01 am

Space is now use it or lose it.

Why not show up for the best part of the week anyway?
gyre

Return to 2010 Theme Camps