Looking to Join a Camp.

Looking to Join a Camp.

Postby kew2535 » Sun May 01, 2011 6:19 am

Hello,

I'm a first time burner this year and kicking it solo. I'm looking to Join a camp. I would love to meet some new people. I'm a nice gal, respectful, kind and helpful. Ready to experience burning man, just looking for a group to do it with.

Kelsey
kew2535

Postby Trishntek » Sun May 01, 2011 9:00 am

Huggggs and welcome Kelsey! Your age, interests, abilities and kinkiness would help prospective camps to know whether you even fit the possibilities. Do you have camping experience? Have you read last year's Survival Guide? Take a look at last year's theme camps and find what interests you.
RETROFROLIC, the place of Pink, Pain and Pleasure!
http://www.retrofrolic.com
Some call me Tnt,,,, works for me!
Trishntek

Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Retrofrolic!

Postby Packoderm » Sun May 01, 2011 9:17 am

The only real requirement for Orphan/Endorphin Camp is that you would be able to make it on your own and be able to enjoy Burning Man if you somehow were not able to find us on the playa. I don't think age matters one way or the other. Some Endorphins have said that they would rather not have crackheads camping with us. I surmise that means people addicted to crack cocaine, so we'd like to discourage the bringing of crack cocaine to the festival. Experience playing a kazoo is a plus even if you have never played one in an actual band setting.
Packoderm

Postby theCryptofishist » Sun May 01, 2011 9:14 pm

Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Return to 2010 Art & Performance