Transmorphagon, and it's LIVE Music Stage will return in2010

Transmorphagon, and it's LIVE Music Stage will return in2010

Postby The Chinese » Thu May 06, 2010 7:38 pm

Yup...We're coming back... for a 5th year in a row.

Are you a performer? Get in touch.
Do you have a live Band of any type and want to perform at BRC? Get in Touch
Do you have spoken word, Poetry, or other talents? Get in Touch

Transmorphagon exists to bring alternative entertainment to the Esplanade. Last year we had everything from DubStep DJ's to Retro Funk Bands. This year we want more. We looking to host enthusiastic, talented, eccentric, Rockin', Funkin' Banging music, ARt, & Dance. Let us host your party!!! We also have DJ slots avail, both on our Main stage & and our Art Installation & Chill space, PANDORA.

Get in touch if you want to perform at a killer space. We have a good size sound system, 4 monitor mixes for bands, a 12x24 stage for other perform

Chino

ers. We will be running live acts from 12pm- 2AM everyday starting on Monday Eve.
The Biggest Distraction... Funk On the Playa, Live uncut Funk, TheBomb, Comin at you from the Transmorphogon, 500 Kilowatts of Pure Funk Power. You Will be groovin'. So when yer sick of the Boomp Boomp of the Burn, come down to the T-Dome and Learn....
The Chinese

video artist looking to join up

Postby fuse » Fri May 07, 2010 3:47 am

Hey,
i've been doing vj stuff for a while now- 2 years ago i did some at bm. any way i think video can add allot to the scene. i have all the gear just need the space and ac.
Peace.
fuse

Postby C.O.L.A.H. » Fri May 07, 2010 1:39 pm

Cool! I just posted looking for stages.. my music is not what I hear out on the playa, generally. Here is quote from my post:

"I'm looking for a stage to sing on! I could bust out some French Romantic aria (Massenet, anyone?) or bust out the vocal fireworks a la Rossini. What I'd need is a piano. And to do it on a Monday or Tuesday, before my voice is killed by the dust. Any ideas?

On a non-operatic note, I am also working on a solo project that is for electronics, strings, and voice. That might be a bit more complicated, as I would need to wrangle a violinist and/or cellist, and have a place to "plug in" .. laptop and mic would be involved. "

Hit me back :D
C.O.L.A.H.

Return to 2010 Art & Performance