Looking to contact the Unnatural History Museum

Looking to contact the Unnatural History Museum

Postby oggie » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:12 am

Hi,

Rod here from DeMentha (3&E) looking for a contact e-mail for our good neighbors at the Unnatural History Museum (3:00 Plaza) out of Hove, UK.

PM me if you can help,

Thanks,

Rod.
oggie

Postby Magpie Sparkles » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:10 am

Hi Rod - I was in that camp, I've just PM'd you a couple of contact emails.
x
Magpie Sparkles

Postby oggie » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:13 am

Great! Thanks Magpie,

Rod.
oggie

Postby Magpie Sparkles » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:34 pm

No problem - I'm glad you enjoyed our camp
Magpie Sparkles

The Great Steak

Postby willyloafofphora » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:17 am

Hi, I'm from Miscreant/Inspiratum Camp and I am also looking to contact The Museum of Unnatural History. It so happens that a couple of our somewhat irresponsible camp mates took it upon themselves to mail to you our camps primary deity The Great Steak, we are desperately awaiting his glorious return and would be forever grateful for any clues you might have as to his whereabouts. He is a medium to small tenderloin steak cooked well done(almost burnt) with googly eyes and a short tuft of purple hair. He was last seen on thursday morning wearing a white sweater and although he had been cooked three days earlier he had not begun to rot. The combination of his holy powers and the dryness of the playa environment resulted in him becoming somewhat jerkylike. He possesses awesome powers of destruction and silliness and must be treated with the utmost respect. We attempted to find him at your camp several times over the course of the week but were always met by individuals who were extremely inebriated and seemed unable to take our inquiries seriously. We realize that he may have simply been lost in the mail or that he may have gone off on his own to spread his message to the other tribes but would very much appreciate it if you guys could ask around and see if anyone in your camp saw, heard of, or even ate(we hear the British like their beef well done) our Great Steak so that we could maybe narrow our search down a little.
Thanks, Willy

ALL HAIL THE GREAT STEAK!!!
Excrement, incestuous person. I require my copulating currency, incestuous person.
willyloafofphora

The Great Steak

Postby willyloafofphora » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:20 am

Hi, I'm from Miscreant/Inspiratum Camp and I am also looking to contact The Museum of Unnatural History. It so happens that a couple of our somewhat irresponsible camp mates took it upon themselves to mail to you our camps primary deity The Great Steak, we are desperately awaiting his glorious return and would be forever grateful for any clues you might have as to his whereabouts. He is a medium to small tenderloin steak cooked well done(almost burnt) with googly eyes and a short tuft of purple hair. He was last seen on thursday morning wearing a white sweater and although he had been cooked three days earlier he had not begun to rot. The combination of his holy powers and the dryness of the playa environment resulted in him becoming somewhat jerkylike. He possesses awesome powers of destruction and silliness and must be treated with the utmost respect. We attempted to find him at your camp several times over the course of the week but were always met by individuals who were extremely inebriated and seemed unable to take our inquiries seriously. We realize that he may have simply been lost in the mail or that he may have gone off on his own to spread his message to the other tribes but would very much appreciate it if you guys could ask around and see if anyone in your camp saw, heard of, or even ate(we hear the British like their beef well done) our Great Steak so that we could maybe narrow our search down a little.
Thanks, Willy

ALL HAIL THE GREAT STEAK!!!
Excrement, incestuous person. I require my copulating currency, incestuous person.
willyloafofphora

Return to 2009 Theme Camps