I don't like the RV! Help me!

Postby Rice » Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:50 pm

mojo wrote:Yep, I buy tickets, food, booze, etc for my two college-age sons and they don't even have to ride in the not air conditioned "classic" RV. Then again, they don't get to sleep in it either.

But then, how many parents get to have their college kids want to go on a family vacation with them? I get an instant work force for camp chores, set-up, tear-down, etc....

I cannot convince my 18 & 19 year old's that they want to go!! (Free ticket, travel, food, booze, etc...)

My youngest calls Burning Man, and I quote, "A fucking hippy-fest!" (darn ingrate {grin})

So be glad your kids want to come at all...

I have too far to travel for a RV to be reasonable (6000Km round-trip min), so I do the tenting thing.

Rice
Rice

Burning Since: 2007

Postby trystanthegypsy » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:48 pm

WHAAAAT
if my parents tried to take to me to burning man I would have been like "Fuck yeah!"

You can adopt me for the week!!!
trystanthegypsy

Postby RodanCX » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:32 pm

wedeliver wrote:I remember you guys!

Hey, sorry for the late reply but where did you see us? :D

Also, Felicity, there's a slight chance we might need 1 more person to carpool with us. I can send you a PM later on if you are interested.

It is pretty comfy and plenty of space in it, enough for 2 people to sleep on the full size bed over the cab, that one is for me and my boyfriend or however that wants to join in haha :lol:. and 2 in the main level. We also had a trailer on the back of the RV carrying all our things too.

Even tho we kicked out the other 2 after we got to the playa and everybody had set up their tent.

And thanks daddy-o.
RodanCX

Postby wedeliver » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:48 am

RodanCX wrote:
wedeliver wrote:I remember you guys!

Hey, sorry for the late reply but where did you see us? :D

Maybe it was someone else. did you stay at that RV park on your way down?
I'm a topless shirtcocking yahoo hippie

www.eaglesnestrvpark.com
wedeliver

Burning Since: 1998

Previous

Return to 2009 Theme Camps