Take a ride on the Soul Train!!! - Black Rock Roller Disco

Take a ride on the Soul Train!!! - Black Rock Roller Disco

Postby Sk8GodFather » Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:56 am

Don Cornelius would be so proud of the Soul Train. That art car was the hippest trip on the playa. In 2009 we will add another car just for you to party your asses off!!!

Check out the Soul Train video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icakTKDi2dg

Keep Rollin',

D. Miles Jr.
The GodFather of Skating
http://www.cora.org
Sk8GodFather

Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Black Rock Roller Disco

Soul Train

Postby ecweber » Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:13 pm

I can't wait to see the Soul Train next year and I'm bummed I missed it this year. That video was great! Thank you for sharing it. How did you make the nose move to the music? I was thinking actuators of some sort, but either way, I'll make it a point to see it in '09 8)

Merry Christmas!

Eric
ecweber

Burning Since: 2006

Postby Artemis » Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:47 pm

That was indeed the hippest trip on the playa this year. I loved it! It made me happy every time I saw it. I loved the music and especially loved how its nose was grooving along.
Artemis

Postby Lambic » Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:05 pm

I remember thinking, "Is that MV really sniffing me right now? " my friend replied, "I dont know man, in this dust, who can smell anything?"

I loved it man, it was such a trip! I saw it once during the day and was a little questionable, but at night!!!! MY EFFIN WORD!!! So many ladies in the back, I must have chased you for miles!

Santa called, said if your down for a trade he'll throw in the reindeer food free!

Ho Ho HO!
Lambic

Postby ScrogFather » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:38 pm

Loved the Soul Train! Best music on the Playa, played on that train. Another car? Can not wait for double the pleasure in 2009!
What makes you think we can fuck just because you put your tongue in my mouth and you twisted my titties Baby? "Live for the DASH!"
ScrogFather

Postby Sk8GodFather » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:05 am

My tickets are all set!!!!! I will be leaving in 218 days. It's time to begin planning on the evolution of the Black Rock Roller Disco.
Sk8GodFather

Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Black Rock Roller Disco

Return to 2009 Theme Camps