Pink tacos on the playa....

Pink tacos on the playa....

Postby Lesbot 4.0 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:46 pm

Hello everyone! So, I am taking my partner to BM for the first time in 2009. She is a virgin and because I finally found a new job that values employee’s vacation time, this is the first time I have attended since 2004. I think that I want to run a little pink breakfast taco stand (I will also be serving Mexican cerveza and tequila as lubricant). We want to be a part of a camp that will give me time to watch her first BM experience and give me a chance to get reacquainted with the playa myself. About us: Sane and self-sufficient. Low maintenance. We always get along (not playa tested but we've been through the ringer before). We love meeting new people and always give a hand to those in need. I am a chef in the default world and she is a teacher. Babysitting is going to be her BM gift while dusty culinary delights will be mine. So I guess what I am asking is….does anyone want two chill chicks from Austin to join their camp? I really want to get involved and participate early instead of just meeting at BRC next year. [/s]
Lesbot 4.0

Postby SHAKEY » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:25 pm

Hi Lesbot,

You are both welcome to join us at 80's Camp... It's our retro salute to a great decade. For more info read the 80's Camp postings and ideas... You'll see the 80's CAMP header as you enter the theme camp groupings.
Come join us and celebrate the 80's! Good times! 300+ days and counting until the party begins

Take care

Shakey (Ducky - "Pretty In Pink")
SHAKEY

Postby jkisha » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:32 pm

Hey there. Welcome to eplaya!

JK
jkisha

Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Re: Pink tacos on the playa....

Postby Sail Man » Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:55 pm

Lesbot 4.0 wrote:I think that I want to run a little pink breakfast taco stand (I will also be serving Mexican cerveza and tequila as lubricant).

Oh, THAT kind of pink taco. Whatever WAS I thinking :wink:
Excuse me Ma'am, your going to feel a small prick.

Algorithms never survive the first thirty seconds of patient contact
Sail Man

Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Kidsville: Delicious

Postby goathead » Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:48 pm

jkisha wrote:Hey there. Welcome to eplaya!

JK

There are times your avatar just kills me.

:lol:
goathead

Postby Lesbot 4.0 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:06 pm

Thanks for saying hi!

JK- Pound it! is my new bedroom phrase.

Shakey- 80's camp sounds fun. Im going to have to break out some old skool B boy gear. *pops and locks to Herbie Hancock*
Lesbot 4.0

Return to 2009 Theme Camps