Looking for pictures of Lahontan Queen jungle boat art car

Looking for pictures of Lahontan Queen jungle boat art car

Postby vargaso » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:10 am

Hey, I'm part of the crew that brought out the Lahontan Queen jungle boat art car. I was the "tour guide" who barked into a megaphone all week long. Anyway, I'm narcissistically looking for pictures of the car, any of the groups we randomly picked up, or even pics of me.

Had a GREAT time this year. Thanks in advance to anyone who has pics. See you all next year!
vargaso

Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Suburbanoya

Postby Artemis » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:58 am

I loved that boat! But alas did not take any photos, but have a wonderful mental image of the experience... I've been looking for photos online to show my buddies back in defaultia but haven't stumbled upon any yet. If I do, I'll definitely point you to them. Will watch this thread in case others post.

You picked me up with a bunch of new friends at Bad Advice camp and took us on a FABULOUS tour. I retrieved a hat that the wind stole - I believe it was yours. Luckily the natives did not attack when I jumped overboard.

If you ever figure out whether those creatures were in fact involved in a mating ritual, do let us know. :wink:
Artemis

Postby vargaso » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:24 am

Ah, I remember you saving my hat! I think I turned on the siren for that emergency. Thanks for that. Ha, I had forgotten. So many funny moments this year.
vargaso

Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Suburbanoya

Return to 2009 Art & Performance