BMIR and www.bmir.org ...

BMIR and www.bmir.org ...

Postby stego_s_aurus » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:07 am

Hello there!

Its such a tease to have a Listen Now! link at this site, then when I click to listen, its password protected! Could this have been done to keep the general masses from thinning the stream out too much? I'd love to listen to this from home, as I'm unable to be there, so enjoying by proxy will do...
stego_s_aurus

Re: BMIR and www.bmir.org ...

Postby MozyBonz » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:38 am

stego_s_aurus wrote:Hello there!

Its such a tease to have a Listen Now! link at this site, then when I click to listen, its password protected! Could this have been done to keep the general masses from thinning the stream out too much? I'd love to listen to this from home, as I'm unable to be there, so enjoying by proxy will do...

I feel your pain.

the servers are down at shouting fire they went down Sunday so no one can listen yet.

BMIR
www.shoutingfire.org/
Current Stream Information
Server Status: Server is currently down.
MozyBonz

Postby stego_s_aurus » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:44 am

Thanks lots for the update! I can easily envision how difficult it is to keep the servers up and running especially for this extreme event, and I can only Imagine what the on-playa equiptment is having to endure! (As an IT guy, it makes me cringe) I can only salute all of you and give you my deep thanks for trying!!!
stego_s_aurus

Postby Dactyl » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:31 pm

it's rockin...on with the webcam, wind and ranger chatter.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/burningman-live
Dactyl

Return to 2009 Art & Performance