HELP PREVENT ARSON ON A TIMELESS INSTALLATION

HELP PREVENT ARSON ON A TIMELESS INSTALLATION

Postby timeless » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:19 am

Imagine a play without Liberty…a playa where any politically incorrect statement is smeared, snuffed, ignored. That’s the playa Paul Addis and his sick bunch of followers would see reign…
This year’s festival will host my third installation and my third attempt to ignite a conversation, never more pertinent, about “Libertyâ€
timeless

I'm game

Postby j_cavera » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:08 pm

I've always enjoyed your work, so I'll give it a go. Get a sign-up sheet together and put me down for a four-hour block sometime. Though as the first one to volunteer, I've the right to choose a nice and cool four-hour block. Some morning, 8-noon for instance...

- Jim
j_cavera

Postby timeless » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:35 pm

Thanks, Jim. Since I won't know placement locale till I'm on the playa, the ol' sentry duty will have to be driven by the sentries, as far as locating us goes. That's part of the problem my installation now faces since Borg says they did not receive my paper work (even though a string of follow-up emails from me elicited no response. Now they say there is no way to help me if I don't have the confirmation that I asked for...the poetry is awesome but I don't understand the purpose, maybe one of you bloggers do...)

I can tell you that the Artery says they will be able to direct people to "Liberty (R)evolution". If you can do that, you can find the installation and register your choice of duty with who ever is on duty at the time of your visit or, if, god forbid there is nobody about, watch for a dry-erase message board and marker. Remember, if you offer to come and do not that will put the guard before you in the position of having to serve your shift or leave Liberty unprotected...not good. Lmk what you can do!
timeless

Return to 2009 Art & Performance