LOOKING FOR A BURNING MAN BRIDE FOR 2009

LOOKING FOR A BURNING MAN BRIDE FOR 2009

Postby Kimo » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:04 am

Okay, so I'm serious, I'm looking for my soulmate in life and I've exhausted all of the available Internet dating site resources *yechhhh*. Match, eharmony, plenftyofish... you name it. So I was thinking.. what better place could there be then the Playa to meet that special lady of my dreams. I mean immediately I've already narrowed down the field to fellow burners, so I don't have to try to explain the festival to some sport dater that really only wants someone to wine and dine them and take them to exotic places for vacations. Really, the more I think about it the better it sounds... we're already in the most exotic location on the planet and we're fellow burners. So let's get to know each other better... and what are you doing for the rest of your life?
I'm a 5 time burner from the Sacramento area, camping around 3:30 and E. 54 years of age, educated, artistic, likes yoga and sucking face. So if you're super hot, have a thirst for adventure and ready for that special LTR with that special me, then get back to me via the eplaya and we'll make plans to meet on the playa this year. What's one more playa wedding anyway? (just kidding about the super hot part, but hey, it helps)
BTW - 100% FUCKING SERIOUS!!! [quote]where is Mrs Kimo?[/quote]
Kimo

Burning Since: 2004

Postby Ugly Dougly » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:18 am

Future ex-wives can be found in abundance at the Costco Soulmate Trading Outlet.
Ugly Dougly

Burning Since: 1996

Postby C.f.M. » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:46 am

It isn't too late to have mail sent to you, courtesy of the BRC Post Office.
C.f.M.

Burning Since: 2009

Postby Kimo » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:54 am

What is the cost on shipping and handling? Maybe a message in a bottle would be more appropriate. I mean, that's kinda when I came up with the idea last night as my bottle of Cazadores Anejo spoke to me.
Kimo

Burning Since: 2004

Postby Ugly Dougly » Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:16 pm

Plentyofish? Either it's Plenty of Fish or Plenty of Ish (issues?)...
:lol:

CfM, do you take "to go" orders? No, thanks, I have my own chopsticks at home.
Ugly Dougly

Burning Since: 1996

Return to 2009 Art & Performance