BEARS! BUNNIES! FURRIES AND FREAKS! 1st ann. Bad Advice Bash

BEARS! BUNNIES! FURRIES AND FREAKS! 1st ann. Bad Advice Bash

Postby soupman » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:00 am

Greetings!

The Bad Advice Bears of BRC cordially invite you all to our first annual

BAD ADVICE BASH!

THURSDAY NIGHT AT CAMP BAD ADVICE BEAR- DEVOLUTION

Come on down to Genome and 4:30 and find the clearing in the woods to join us for an evening of dumbery and hijinx, featuring the talents of DJs

RADIOHIRO & MC ZULU- Radiohiro has been a mainstay on the Chicago burner scene for years, being the main guy behind the city's 1,200+ burner massive Resonate as well as the monthly burner gathering the Freakeasy. His musical projects with musicians including Janaka Selekta and Karsh Kale have gotten him quite a bit of notoriety and his tracks have been showcased on BBC Radio One. This evening he performs with Jamaican-born MC Zulu to give us a set of tough, energetic breaks and glitch.

DJ DAYHOTA- as a founding member of Chicago's Superjane (along with DJ Heather, Colette and Lady D), Shannon Ialongo became one of the nation's first recognized and respected female DJs and an inspiration to girl DJs across the globe. Her blend of Tech House and Funky Electro has wowed audiences worldwide and we are honored to have her with us.

Plus your Bad Advice Bears...

NATE MANIC (Bad Advice Records CHI)

DUKE SHIN (Bad Advice, BPM, Resident Advisor)

DAVID CUTLER (Love Fest SF)

ERIC "TRIP" MALCOM
(SD)

Music starts at 10 p.m. and continues until sunrise. Furry attire requested but not mandatory. No attire denied, unless you are actually wearing no attire, that's even better. :)

We'll also be sending groups down to Disorient to participate in their party following the Billion Bunny March so watch out! You may be the recipient of a surprise sneak attack bear hug.

Cheers! :)
soupman

Postby Ugly Dougly » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:19 am

Fur is hot and collects dust.
Ugly Dougly

Burning Since: 1996

Postby soupman » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:55 am

So are you Ugly Dougly, so are you. :wink:
soupman

Postby Ugly Dougly » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:43 am

I hope to become an overheated dust-collector pretty soon! :D
Ugly Dougly

Burning Since: 1996

Postby soupman » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:31 am

Securing 2 special guests for this party as well... gonna be fuggin awesome! :twisted:
soupman

Postby vampyrepinup » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:05 pm

can you send more details about your camp
those parties became my lifestyle I quietly studied and began my business and made so money it was falling out of my closet.I organized parties hidden or secret behind Estate doors Gorgeous men in a collar on a leash on their knees.I created Bitten kisses
vampyrepinup

Return to 2009 Art & Performance