Still looking for an art car to help with?

Still looking for an art car to help with?

Postby sweets » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:44 am

We're still in need of help, for both remaining construction details over the next 7 days and for drivers/footpeeps during the burn.

Let me know asap.

quick pic -

sweets at zambosa dotcom

Postby dragonfly Jafe » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:11 am

that is a cool far along are you? what is there remaining do be decided/finished? Hope to see you with this vehicle in 2 weeks!
Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.
Arthur Schopenhauer
dragonfly Jafe

Postby buddhawithagun » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:30 pm

Where are you located? If in the SF area, I could probably get a few people together to help...

Where are you building this

Postby Galaxo Magic » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:31 am

I have the time and energy but live in Chico. Give us more details. Also do you know where you are camped? I could volunteer to drive on day. I am a sober burner.

Details, give us more details,
Dr. Galaxo Magic
Galaxo Magic

Postby sweets » Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:25 am

Hi all..thanks for responding. We're in the home stretch now, almost done. Whatever is done by weds, goes to the playa on Thursday.

If your still interested in helping, 2 things -

- need some peeps to help setup on-playa next saturday,sunday. You would need an early pass of course, which we have none to spare but just in case you find yourself there early come out to 4:30 portal (Hardly Davidson Cafe)

- still need drivers. Hoping for 2-3 per night. Obviously if you volunteer for burn night, we will arrange bj's or equiv. ;)

Postby Kimo » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:15 am

Hi Sweets, I won't be arriving until Wednesday, But can offer you a driving shift(s) during the course of the week from Wednesday on. A bj is a very nice gesture, I could just settle for a wife.
Burning Since: 2004

Return to 2009 Art & Performance